We were travelling in the UK for three weeks (from Uruguay), and stayed in three marvelous places, all "por casualidad". We dropped in to the HB late one rainy afternoon, and were shown to the Earth Summit room which was perfectly equipped, clean and very comfortable.
Being a little dry inside we adjorned to the bar, grabbed the best seats in front of the fire and settled in. The food was excellent - haggis included - and the service excellent. We even enjoyed the warm english beer!
Everything about this little gem was a winner - we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollow Bottom is a beautiful, traditional 17th Century Inn. Recently refurbished to blend the rustic with the contemporary. We have 4 letting rooms, 3 above the bar area and 1 outside near the rear garden. The Hollow Bottom is a bustling, busy country pub and restaurant and therefore noise can be heard in all the bedrooms on occasions despite the heavy acoustic underlay. It is a great place to visit for a unique atmosphere in the most beautiful village in the world. Come and see for yourselves! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Hollow Bottom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hollow Bottom Hotel Guiting Power
- The Hollow Bottom Guiting Power, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom