My wife and I, visiting from America, were hoping to find an authentic English pub for lunch. Nothing touristy. The folks at the Winchcombe visitors museum said The Hollow Bottom would be perfect for us. And it certainly was! The Ploughman's Lunch and jacket potato were quite the authentic experience. Excellent food, great service, and of course, as authentic of an atmosphere as you'll find in the Cotswolds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hollow Bottom is a beautiful, traditional 17th Century Inn. Recently refurbished to blend the rustic with the contemporary. We have 4 letting rooms, 3 above the bar area and 1 outside near the rear garden. The Hollow Bottom is a bustling, busy country pub and restaurant and therefore noise can be heard in all the bedrooms on occasions despite the heavy acoustic underlay. It is a great place to visit for a unique atmosphere in the most beautiful village in the world. Come and see for yourselves! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelsClick, Book Direct Rooms, Booking.com and Despegar.com so you can book your The Hollow Bottom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hollow Bottom Hotel Guiting Power
- The Hollow Bottom Guiting Power, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom