Open today: 10:30 AM - 5:00 PM

Reviewed 2 days ago
racollas
Guernsey, United Kingdom
Interesting visit

Went to the park recently having watched Adam Henson on Countryfile for years. Reasonable price for... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Excursion798935

1,135 results
All reviews guinea pigs baby chicks all ages rare breed lamb goat entrance fee the barn sand pit great family day zip wire small animals great for kids family ticket play equipment year olds per adult
Reviewed 2 days ago

Very educational and informative covering many aspects of farming. Watched a very interesting milking demonstration. Excellent for children who are able to feed and handle lots of smaller animals. Good discount for pensioners.

Reviewed 5 days ago

Went to the park recently having watched Adam Henson on Countryfile for years.
Reasonable price for OAPs. Is excellent for children with plenty of hands on. Good to get close to the various breeds. Informative milking demonstration. Staff were interested in you and answered lots of questions.
New visitor centre will bring more to the experience.
Overall a positive and enjoyable couple of hours.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We arrived at 11 am The whole day was fantastic . The Farm Park has some great members of Staff Jack in the restaurant great customer service skills an asset to the Farm Park. Amy is great at what she does helpful attentive.
Darren gave great talk on Sheep informative and interesting ,as well as humorous keeping our attention on the Sheep.
My daughter who is 3 years old and my niece who is 4 years old had a great time

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Having a son who loves animals we have visited many farm parks and similar, and this is right up there at the top.

So many lovely touches, lots of great information and staff who clearly love their work.

Compared to many parks there are so many opportunities to handle the animals, which we all loved.

Highly recommend.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I came last year with a group of children who have additional needs. The staff at the farm park were absolutely superb from start to finish. They could see at a couple of points during the day that our young people were finding the new environment a little overwhelming and approached us to see if they could help in any way and without judging us at all. During our visit that day, one of the young people I was supporting was completely obsessed with the farm parks mascot and I could not get him to come back with me to our table so that I could treat my hypoglycaemic attack. The staff member walking with the mascot offered to walk the mascot and me back to our table so that I could get back there safely with my little boy. She even took care to make sure I had access to everything I needed to eat and drink in order to bring my sugars back up before she left. Unfortunately I didn’t get her name but special touches like that really meant the world to myself and my colleagues. Well done Adam and Co. not only do you have an incredible facility, with exceptional animals and so many phenomenal interactive experiences your staff are exceptionally lovely too. Incredible. Keep it up. I look forward to visiting again really soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

A great place to get up close with a whole range of British farm animals. There's guided tours; milking and sheep exhibitions; the opportunity to stroke or even hold some of the animals; walks around the farm; tractor rides; plenty of toys, a good shop and a busy cafe. We also bumped into and spoke to Adam Henson - a lovely, friendly man. All was clean and well kept, and the animals were well looked after.
Wellies and old clothes advisable.

1  Thank therec2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed an hour here before heading home after a night away. The animals are so well cared for the environment is so lovely . I love animals so really enjoyed being hands on and feeding them and seeing the baby animals .

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the tractor tour and nice to be so up close and interacting with animals.
Entry was expensive though

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The farm is great value for money and was thoroughly enjoyed by our grandchildren.
As well as the animals and play areas, there were extra Halloween activities at no extra costs.
There are organised activities throughout the day and a cafe offering limited drinks and snacks.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed our trip to CFP. Young daughter loved all the features. Lots of cute animals for children, some of which they are allowed to cuddle. Staff are very knowledgable (loved the sheep through the ages talk) Also lots of other things for children to enjoy like park areas, trampolines and a maze. Interesting path of farming through ages with great displays for adults. To top it off children got a free pumpkin with carving areas and shows for Halloween. Really well thought out and thoroughly enjoyed by whole family.