I went there on a rainy season after reading some of the reviews abt the place......... The place was so beautifull and cam. You can relax over there from the hetic shechule of daily life.Staffs at resort was so friendly and nice. About the food there not much option that you have.. but the food which is served is tasty and we liked it. 2 km of road is good one after that its private mud road.. ... Its good to reach the place befor sunlight go down...... That was one of my pleasent trip which i had recently... tums-up for rain country resorts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rain Country Resorts is Located in the verdant misty hills of Rain Forest at Lakkidi , 17 kms from Kalpetta town.in Wayanad .The Resort is 1300 m above the sea level and It is one of the highest rain fed area in India, Thus it is one of the coolest place in God's Own Country. Rain Country Resorts is spread over 22 acres of land situated in a valley between three hills and surrounded by thick tropical vegetation. The number of cottages is 21 and is restricted in order to preserve the sanctity and serenity of the natural beauty. Rain country Resorts invites you to submerge in the ambience and serenity of its dark woods coupled with music of the natural stream and varied birds. The natural green surroundings and tranquil setting is an idyllic location for the perfect retreat. 60 kms from Calicut Town ie around 1.30 hrs drive. Arrangements for pickup and drop from nearest calicut Airport / Railwaystation will be arranged. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Rain Country Resorts, Lakkidi,Wayanad reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rain Country Hotel Kalpetta
- Rain Country Resorts, Lakkidi,Wayanad Kalpetta, Kerala, India