All reviews infinity pool mr shine nice place to have amazing resort banasura hills badminton rackets wonderful experience all age groups general manager private balcony courteous staff luxury resort carrom board small resort play area tribal village mountain view
Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

It was a pleasure staying here for 2 nights..The staffs are extremely polite and courteous..Great swimming pool, play area and well maintained rooms. It was simply a memorable experience. Loved it !!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
shinefrancis, General Manager at Petals Resorts Wayanad, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2018

Greetings from Petals Resort Wayanad

Thanking you for taking your time to review us on Tripadvisor and for posting your valuable comments

We are happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. Our mission is providing all our guests a home away from home experience and I’m happy that the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with at most courtesy and professionalism.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again to our resort on your next visit to Wayanad…….

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

Everything was great. Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by staff and general manager. Lovely resort surrounded by greenary and the view from the balcony is just beautiful. The swimming pool has got a stunning background which makes it even more beautiful. The staff was extremely friendly. Very very polite and kind staff. If you need some information they are ready to give you best support.
Excellent breakfast and dinner. Overall this resort is one of the best resort in wayanad.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed June 17, 2018

It was really great....the location is superb...the food was good....the climate was nice when we visited the resort. The staff was very helpful....would like to visit the resort once again with the extended family members..

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
shinefrancis, General Manager at Petals Resorts Wayanad, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2018

Reviewed June 17, 2018

Kindly increase the Quality of food and variety as well. Also Please clean the swimming pool on regularly its not good for people having sensitive skin. Also there should more efforts on cleaning the rooms properly.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 17, 2018

Well maintained and good resort to spend time with family.
The resort is spread across hill and the scenaries from the Balcony are best.
Nearer to one of the biggest earth Dam Banasura lake to enjoy the rides.

Date of stay: May 2018