All reviewsinfinity poolmr shinecontemporary cottagebadminton racketsspicy foodamazing resortsmall propertyrooms are greatmodern fittingsdirect viewnecessary amenitiesexcellent staycarrom boardgood pointsbanasura sagarawesome place to staysurely visit again
Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Loved the place,very well maintained in view of cleanliness. The view from our rooms was just amazing. Have to mention the infinity pool and the view from there is breath taking,
Perfect place to relax and watch the sunset as well.

Has indoor and outdoor games as well, including foosball,chess,pool table,badminton.

Also, the ambience was perfect. Special mention to Sineesh. This kind of ambience makes our stay even memorable.

On the whole, perfect and beautiful place to spend time with family and friends.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
shinefrancis, General Manager at Petals Resorts Wayanad, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Greetings from Petals Resort Wayanad

Thanking you for taking your time to review us on Tripadvisor and for posting your valuable comments

We are happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. Our mission is providing all our guests a home away from home experience and I’m happy that the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with at most courtesy and professionalism.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again to our resort on your next visit to Wayanad…….

Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Well maintained rooms with great views from the villas. Swimming pool experience is awesome.views from the pool is worth experiencing. Nice staff with special mention to shine,sineesh and rejith. Had perfect time for a holiday with family and friends

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

Nicely maintained property with excellent service 24/7 readily available. When I checked in they upgraded my room from contemporary to heritage at free of cost. They have very courteous staff.

Pros.
1. Very nice property, you would enjoy the stay here. They have a swimming pool, a spa, gym and play area. You wouldn't get bored exploring them. The property is kind of isolated from town, hence you will enjoy a decent stay.
2. Excellent service and neatly maintained rooms. Staffs are always smiling and ready to help you out.
3. The Spa over is very good, they have variety of options to help you out feel recharged.

Cons.
1. The food over is prepared upon your order placement. Minimum wait would be around 15-20 mins. But I don't find this as a major drawback.
2. Food quality/taste depends on what you order. The biriyanis were good, but few starters were average.

Oh, I must write about their morning breakfast buffet- it was amazing!

Overall, a big thumps up from my side.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shreeshap2018

Reviewed April 7, 2018

We have a wonderful experience in wayanad. Peoples in the petals resort are serving good at their extent. Very good service ahead. Thank you so much for made our honeymoon as much memorable and interesting.

Room Tip: Every room is a good room there. very good maintanence.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jesimeena
shinefrancis, General Manager at Petals Resorts Wayanad, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

ear Guest,

Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to the Petals resort Wayanad.I would advise to see the Petals as not only a resort, but rather an experience. From the first moment you enter in the property to the very last, you will be a part of an unmatched experience thanks to the amazing staff, breathtaking views and amazing facilities. We were welcomed,greeted by the lovely team, very professional given an overview of the hotel, property and its facilities(even we knew that already), and later taken to our beautiful valley view room.

amazing breakfast experience, everything was delicious. We would highly recommend their ayurvedic spa.

thanks team Petals