All reviews infinity pool mr shine banasura hills badminton rackets amazing resort wonderful experience all age groups general manager private balcony courteous staff carrom board small resort play area mountain view tribal village luxury resort beautiful location
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to the Petals resort Wayanad.I would advise to see the Petals as not only a resort, but rather an experience. From the first moment you enter in the property to the very last, you will be a part of an unmatched experience thanks to the amazing staff, breathtaking views and amazing facilities. We were welcomed,greeted by the lovely team, very professional given an overview of the hotel, property and its facilities(even we knew that already), and later taken to our beautiful valley view room.

amazing breakfast experience, everything was delicious. We would highly recommend their ayurvedic spa.

thanks team Petals

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sinoja6
shinefrancis, General Manager at Petals Resorts Wayanad, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Greetings from Petals Resort Wayanad

Thanking you for taking your time to review us on Tripadvisor and for posting your valuable comments

We are happy to hear that you had a great stay with us. Our mission is providing all our guests a home away from home experience and I’m happy that the associates were able to take care of all your requirements with at most courtesy and professionalism.

Looking forward to welcoming you back again to our resort on your next visit to Wayanad…….

Reviewed April 5, 2018

the resort has a very good view from balcony. the food was excellent. friendly staff with a smile always. view from the pool was good and new spa and games room. they are expanding the resort. enjoyed...

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
shinefrancis, General Manager at Petals Resorts Wayanad, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2018

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent time at The Petals Resorts Wayanad . Really great views, good service, and the Soft Trekking with Rethin was informative and interesting. The pictures don’t do it justice. Just come here and see for yourself!
it was a excellent experience.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

One of the best resort experience in Wayanad . Excellent service from all the staff, beautiful property. Enjoyed thoroughly our stay here from the beginning to the end . Food ,ambience ,service,quality all appreciated very well .
pool view is excellent braking , neat and well maintained spa

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Worst service . Worst food . Lizards in the rooms . Insects in the food . No apology no realization for the mess . Better options around . Don’t waste your money staying here and spoiling your vacay .

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Sir/ Madam ,

We are really sorry for the bad experience happened to you in our resort . We are accepting that it was a big mistake from from our end . Hear I am apologizing to you on behalf of all my staffs and management .

Regards