Sweet Home
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Kalpetta
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
Green Gates(Kalpetta)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Wyanard is a great place to visit and Sweet home is a great place to stay. We never felt we were away from home. The best part is Sweet home is centrally located. The service was fantastic. Mr.Paul helped/guided us in deciding the places to be visited. Overall it was a very good experience and trip we had as a family.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2012

A scenic and perfectly idyllic place to stay in the best of Gods' own land in Kalpeta, Wayanad. Sweet Home - Perched on the side of a mountain, surrounded with tall trees and valuable spice plantations. Their neatly maintained house is Modest and comfortable. The balcony was a highlight as we could sit and absorb the surroundings. The hosts Mr.Paul and his wife were pleasant and attentive, they always kept us informed and breakfast was served on time. Paul also guided us with the places to visit. The Kerala food, they served was a treat to the taste buds and we cant ask for anything better to start the day. When I go back to Waynad, I know where to stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank manjunaththandu
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was my first ever experience in a home stay, It was a pleasant and home like experience. Mr Paul and family was very helpful and especially I would like to commend on the effort he put to explain us routes and various tourist points. Home stay is centrally located and very close to the main roads to which facilitates easy movement to various parts of the City. The house was well maintained and clean, equipped with most modern facilities.Mr Paul has promised of newer equipment's to hit the home stay to make our stay even more pleasing when we would return the next time.
With a wonderful garden and blossoming flowers in his territory was a pleasing experience too.Although we did reach late into the night Mr. Paul was eagerly waiting to welcome us home. The hospitality we received upon arrival was simply mind blowing, Mr Paul was equally concerned about us calling us quiet regularly until we all reached our home safely.
I strongly recommend this home stay to all families visiting Wayanad, Believe me it will be an experience you would cherish all your life.

Thanks a lot Mr. Paul, for all your love affection and care, I would surely return to the sweet home every time I visit Wayanad.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2012

My wife and me stayed in sweet home with friends for 3 days. It was a pleasant and home like experience. Mr Paul and family was very helpful and especially I would like to commend on the effort he put to explain us routes and various tourist points.
Home stay is centrally located and very close to the main roads to various tourist places.
Food was delicious and homely but no options to order :)
I would recommend this home stay to my friends and family and would be more preferable for family, couples and big groups.

Thanks a lot Paul chettan and family for that memorable stay!!

Room Tip: First room to the left is having bath tub :)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This was our first trip to Kerala and our first stay @ Sweet home. The hospitality provided by Mr. Paul and his family was excellent and very cooperative. The room are clean and the location is wonderful. The Kerala breakfast provided by Mr Paul was also delicious. Mr Paul is a wonderful person and he gave proper information for what ever asked for. Thanks Mr Paul and Family.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family