“Great Location and Mesmerising view from the resort”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kalpetta
Rippon Mount Resorts
Ranked #11 of 22 Hotels in Kalpetta
Reviewed December 28, 2010

Resort: Neat rooms, Clean surroundings. This resort is on the Rippon Mount hill in Wayanand. Getting to this resort is little tiresome but once you reach here, then its a dream. It has a great view of the surrounding mountains and Soochipara Water falls. It has a small water fall nearby and we could not enjoy it was it was raining during our stay. Very cool and beautifull place. Highle recommended for Honeymoon couple.

Dislikes: Resort is beautiful but it does not have any indoor activities. Once you are in then there is no much to do.
Approach road is very very bad

Food and restaurant: Breakfast was good. They say they have restaurant but it was just a small kitchen. Nothing was there on the menu to offer.
Dinner was bad. They have to include Kerala cuisines. Nothing much was there on the menu. I would say food was below average. At that price they could have provided more options.

I would recommand this resort. It has one of the best views.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Rippon Mount Resorts

Reviewed November 7, 2010

I am Joseph from Singapore. I had heard quite a lot of the tourist attractions in India so i decided to opt India as my honeymoon destination. My wife and I decided to have our honeymoon in wayanad, kerala, a very cool high range surrounded by thick jungle.

We were particular our stay in Wayanad should be a beautiful experience. So we browsed through the internet and came across a Resort called the Rippon Mount Resorts wayanad. We got the cottage booked and were fortunate enough to get cottage that was over and above what we could think about. Thanks to the rippon mount reservations officer.

The whole experience at Rippon Mount resorts was beautiful, awesome, wonderful.....
The cottage we stayed was on top of the cliff facing the famous Soochipara waterfalls. The view from the cottage is breathtaking .... its really nice to see the mist moving around and the sky touching the mountain, where the mountains are partially seen. It is one of a kind experience.... it was so heavenly..... especially when I do my mediatations and Yoga at the balcony of my cottage.,, whenver I closed my eyes I felt really peaceful and the sound of the waterfalls nourished & rejuvenated me...
The resort has a natural waterfalls flowing through its own premise, where I and my wife experienced a beautiful natural shower. THATS CALLED EXPERIENCE OF A LIFETIME.

The staff at the Rippon Mount Resort where so courteous & humble. they pampered us with all comforts.

I have heard a lot about the delicious kerala delicacies and I experienced it.The food served at the resort was a delight to us. It was absolutely an awesome treat for our taste buds.

The stay at the resort was so great and I say that Rippon Mount resorts is truly a Honeymooners paradise.

For me the experience was thoroughly a great relief from my hectic and busy business schedules.

I had a wonderful honeymooning experience at the Rippon Mount Resorts Wayanad Kerala. and will definitely make a trip once again to the resort.

I recommend this resort to all honeymooners who don't want others to peep into your privacy, who wants to feel the real paradise and experience peace & harmony of minds.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2010

I was there with my life last weekend. It was a last minute booking. But it turned out to be great choice.

Like:
1. Nice rooms. Neat and tidy. Its a new property. Couple rooms have Excellent valley Views.
2.Food- Choice is limited but whatever was available was good.
3. Service- Guys always served with smile.
4. Location- Its closer to Meppadi. Its cooler than Kalpetta.
5. Rooms have TV with cable connection. I don't prefer rooms without TV's.

Dislikes:
Nothing Much to complain. Couple of things needed to be improved
1. Approach road for last 1km is not Tared. Manager told by December it would be ready.
2. Once you reach the resort you don't much to do except for lazing away. If you are looking for some in house entertainment this resort is not for you.

All said and done I will recommend this Resort for Couples, Family.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kalpetta
Wayanad Silverwoods
#3 of 22 in Kalpetta
Wayanad Blooms
Wayanad Blooms
#1 of 3 in Kenichira

Been to Rippon Mount Resorts? Share your experiences!