All reviewssmall waterfallvalley view cottageswimming poolthe cottagesapproach roadtable fantree housenature's beautygreat resortwell maintained and cleanresort staffexcellent viewcurrymanager mrgoogle mapsgreat hospitalityhis team
Reviewed January 2, 2018

I had been to this resort to ring in the New Year [Dec 30 2017 - Jan 1 2018]. It is located near Meppadi. Mr.George and his team [Suneer, Abubakr, Rajesh, Raju] were excellent in their hospitality. Irrespective of the time, they were always smiling and made sure we had a comfortable stay. The cottages available in the premises were very well-maintained (as in the case with the swimming pool). There is also a tree house that has an excellent valley view. There is a small waterfall as well in the resort. If anyone would want to have a relaxed peaceful time, away from the mad city life, this is an excellent choice to make. One important take away for the resort management would be to have enough sign boards to guide the visitors as this can put-off people easily. Another suggestion would be to convert the last 15-20 meters of the approach to the tree-house into cement/asphalt because the slope and stone path could be challenging for kids and elders. Overall, I would definitely be willing to visit the resort again.

Room Tip: Tree House has a nice valley view.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kally2080
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

It was really a fabulous experience of staying in Rippon Mount Resorts,Wayanad for 2 days from 15/11/17 to '17/11/17 ,The cottages are on a supurb edge which gives the view of mountains,valleys and rolling water falls of Soochipara.Within the premises of the resort there is a cute waterfalls,where we drenched ourselves.There is a park & swimming pool on the path to the waterfalls.Breakfast & dinner was sumptuous.We were impressed by the hospitality of the staff esp Mr George who helped us with the tourist destinations. It was worth staying there.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Praveen K T K
Reviewed November 28, 2017 via mobile

It was a great pleasure to spend the weekend at Rippon Mount Resort.Wayanad.I with my friends stayed here on 25th November for one day.We had an exciting experience,with excellent service,fantastic ambiance and relishing food.I will definitely come once again to spend quality time.I recommend nature lovers to reside in this resort to enjoy the charisma of nature.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Liked this place very much. Staff are so friendly that I booked directly. Staff was so friendly and helped me in my tour location selection. This time I travelled to different places...Rooms are very clean. So nice of them....

Room Tip: Good and Best
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Akshay K
Reviewed October 21, 2017

Our stay at Rippon Mount Resort was just like a disaster which we need not want to remember anymore. I am posting this review in trip Advisor is to warn and help the travelers who is about to book rooms here. The view from the Resort and rooms are very amazing and great . The staff at the reception is not polite and does not know the basis of hospitality. They should be trained to treat people who come to enjoy their holidays in a resort. The Rooms are not good moreover it is not worth for the money we paid. The approach road is not good but manageable however the management or government need to think about the maintenance. The Food has two issues, we waited almost one hour and it was really not tasty. The chef seems to me person who has not much idea about culinary . This resort is located in a wonderful place , but these small issues ruin this place.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple