All reviews heaven on earth excellent service mini switzerland beautiful view awesome place looking forward year old son including hot water perfect hospitality lush green grass main market an excellent experience greeted very warmly take care visit this place road trip special mention
Selected filters
Reviewed June 20, 2019

The place where the camp site situated is the best place full of greenery clearly visibility of chaukhamba peaks... Full energetic peaceful place resort facilities are quite well at such remote place well managed camp n staff special to neeraj tiwari to manage our tour... Jai baba tunganath...

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
himalaya r, Manager at Himalaya Resort Chopta, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Reviewed June 18, 2019

if you feel missing yourself in this world then you should go to chopta and stay in Himalayan resorts,chopta.You definitely find yourself. Himalayan resorts is best resorts in chopta location wise and services including food quality and tent with modern washroom also good.
aknawani

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

Awesome place to stay and darling people to serve you.
After Staying for a week there I can guarantee there is no other best place in locality.If you are looking for best ,give them a to serve you. Awesome , Indeed.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

My name is Navin Kaul from Toronto, Canada. I wanted to have a camping experience during my travel and came across Himalaya Camping Resort, Chopta. Neeraj Tiwari has been very accommodating and made me feel special. The rooms are very clean well maintained, food is great, staff is very very friendly and accommodating. They picked me up from my place to Chopta and back, what an experience. The camps have in-built Washrooms. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Neeraj and his staff for an awesome experience. I will never forget it. I would suggest that if you want to have a Camping experience and if you are close to Chopta this is the place to stay and relax. Amazing mountain views.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
himalaya r, Manager at Himalaya Resort Chopta, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

We thank you sincerely for your appreciation. These encouraging words motivate us to further improve our services. We look forward to host you again.

Reviewed May 4, 2019

We arrived to this resort around 7pm tired after the bus journey from rishikesh. I have stayed in tents while i was riding through manali - ladakh route. As you know, tents are makeshift there and so are services. I was expecting same kind of service. However, I was totally wrong, as soon as I met atul ( one of caretaker there) and he took us to our tent, i felt quite relived . It was a spacious tent with a double bed carry to three grown person comfortably. The toilet and bathroom was attached and it was also quite spacious ( bigger than mumbai apartments if you ask me ). The cleanness was on point. The whole camp is fixed in the meadows facing kedarkantha and chaukambha range thus giving a beautiful view in morning. They have this separate dining hall where they prepare their delicious food ( dal makhni and jeera rice are the special ingredients for a sumptuous dinner by them ) and serve maggi and bread omlette as breakfast and pyaz pakode as snacks and chapatis , lenthils and veg curries for dinner. it felt really authentic and as per the price we paid. It was really a peaceful stay.

Room tip: chaukhambha and kedarkantha view
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
himalaya r, Manager at Himalaya Resort Chopta, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

Thanks Sir for your vivid description of Chopta and for your appreciation.Your encouraging words have motivated us to improve further.