The restaurant / pub and garden area were lovely and the room at a glance was good too, practically the bathroom is probably squeezed into too small a space but I can't say that it was disappointing. The bed was comfy and for one/two nights there's certainly nothing to complain about.
Yes, there was a hint of the staff being quite relaxed but they were all really friendly and helpful, despite maybe needing a few prompts here and there. The food in the restaurant was of good quality and very plentiful, priced a little on the high side but not so high that it affected our enjoyment. The cooked breakfast was OK too and we enjoyed our stay.
We'll definitely return should we visit the area (This time we came for the WWT @ Slimbridge and it was great)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 Aa Gold Star 17th Century Coaching Inn ,offering 9 En Suite Contemporary Bedrooms , Restaurant Open 7 Days ,large Car Park And Private Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your The Ragged Cot Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ragged Cot Hotel Minchinhampton
- The Ragged Cot Inn Minchinhampton, United Kingdom