All reviews coach house beautiful hotel public rooms cannot recommend this hotel highly enough for sunday lunch dinner menu afternoon tea wine list staff could not have been more stunning views both nights relaxing stay weekend break our room was spacious no lift bed and breakfast main building
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2017

Wonderful location and a beautiful country house overlooking the valley,18 of us went for a sit down meal, the service was excellent, the staff were very attentive & the food could not have been any better would highly recommend for a special treat.

Room tip: Would recommend the self contained flat.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 13, 2017

My wife and I stayed here for one night on the 'spur of the moment' when all other accommodation in the area (and beyond) was taken. We feel that we've discovered a real gem. The staff in particular were refreshingly professional, attentive and 'on the ball'. The food was great (dinner and breakfast). Furthermore this is a lovely old house, tastefully decorated and furnished with some superb views. We will definitely return.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 12, 2017

My wife and I have just spent our seventh short break in Burleigh Court and found it every bit as good as it was the first time we went. I have no hesitation in recommending it to those seeking country house accommodation that is way above average. With such a wonderful location, such great views, such attractive gardens and comfortable areas in which to relax, this little hotel cannot be bettered. Add superb food and attentive staff and you'll see why we look no further for our special treats..

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2017

We booked Burleigh Court for my fathers 90th birthday lunch. We had the private dining room as there were 18 of us including my two granddaughters aged 2 and 4. We preordered our meals and we're not disappointed. The food was lovely and the service impeccable. We had use of the room from midday till 6pm. Nothing was too much trouble and we could take advantage of the beautiful gardens and lawns. Altogether a lovely afternoon for us all.

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Cheri35
Reviewed July 3, 2017

It's to be seen whether Tripadvisor publish this review as it's not me that stayed at the Burleigh Court Hotel as it was two nonagenarian friends of my wife that stayed there after we responded to their plea to take them away from another place of accommodation nearby and which was obviously unsuited for their requirements. Miraculously Burleigh Court were able to step into the breach and were exceedingly helpful in settling them into their new accommodation. The friends reported to us that in addition to the great comfort they were enjoying the staff were most helpful at mealtimes. Naturally we were relieved that the 5 night stay was so successful and we would highly recommend this hotel to others wishing to explore the Cotswolds.

Date of stay: June 2017