“A christmas voucher used for a Traditional Afternoon Tea”
Review of The Kitchen

The Kitchen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 21, 2019

A very nice experience. Easy to find and we were able to park near The Kitchen. We were given a warm welcome and sat at the window table. Loved the quirky crockery and our tea was set out on a 3 tiered stand. The sandwiches were very fresh and tasty with, as they should, their crusts cut off. Unfortunately I felt that the scones were shop bought and not home made but there was plenty of jam and clotted cream to make up for this. The two small cakes to end with were also very nice. Hubby was offered and had an extra round of sandwiches and we were offered extra cake but too full to take this offer up.
Minchenhampton is a quintessential Cotswold village and as such is well worth a visit and a visit to The Kitchen is just the icing on the cake

Reviewed May 13, 2019 via mobile

Whilst touring on my bike I saw the kitchen and did a U turn as it looked nice and I fancied a coffee. It was around 10am on Saturday and the cafe was full with a great atmosphere, great buzz and when I saw the full English it had to be done. Great breakfast, not greasy, good quality chipolata sausages, back bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomato and mixed toast with jams and marmalade. Excellent quality and made to feel really welcome by Assumpta. PS. the cakes looked amazing, maybe next time, really recommend!!

Reviewed May 10, 2019

We came across The Kitchen by chance when we were staying at the nearby campsite at Easter and were looking for somewhere to have an icecream. And what a find!! The icecream and friendly welcome were so good, we ended up going every day during our stay and felt like regulars by the end. We'll definitely be back. Cannot recommend enough.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

I don't need to write a review of this lovely little tea room. Just try it for yourself. Don't have a reason to go to Minchinhampton? You do now. From the lovely Irish welcome from Assumpta to the delicious slice of coffee cake and sticky toffee cake my husband and I had, it was charming.

Think I'm gushing? As said, try this little gem yourself.

Thank you Assumta. We really hope that we pass close enough again to drop in.

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

What a lovely place to stop for coffee & cake during a long walk. We were made so welcome. Excellent service & the lemon drizzle cake was the best I’ve ever tasted. I wish I had known about this place before! I’ll definitely be returning.