This is a great venue overlooking the lakes, remote and peacful. We had a very enjoyable stay here. There is a spa and pool, pub next door and great walks around the lakes. The staff were very friendly and helpful. However there are a few issues which are surprising for a hotel of this nature. The rooms are very hot indeed. There are fans in the rooms to assist so they know this is an issue. The hotel is clean and tidy, but very clinical. Housekeeping never called back when we asked for help. We went to dinner at 8am, it took two and a half hours, service was very slow, starters didn't come out until 9.15. There is free wifi throughout which is great. Things were added to our bill which shouldn't have been, although this soon got resolved. For breakfast I found foil in the bacon. Overall a great stay, but I'm not sure this is really a 4star hotel hence the poor rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park South Cerney, Cotswolds, UK