We stayed at the four pillars Cotswold water park .we were welcomed at reception and made to feel nothing was to much trouble .the rooms were roomy clean and very pleasant overlooking the lakes .the staff were very helpful the food was very good and beautifully presented and plenty of choice.the restaurant staff very accommodating again nothing to much trouble.my sisters and I were celebrating my sisters 60th birthday we had a lovely time .we will be going again .we also used the pool what a good idea to have children free swimming time(nothing wrong with children I love them but don.t enjoy sharing a pool with them) all tod a fabulous weekend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Evoline ltd so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park South Cerney, Cotswolds, UK