We visited the four pillars on business and spent time on the grounds for a series of meetings. It is pleasant, off on a former water filled quarry with waterfowl. The facility is large and a bit confusing. We lost one of our colleagues for a while in one of the many corridors. The facility has good wifi coverage. The rooms were comfortable and functional. It is a bit away from most things, though that can be a bit of an advantage for an undisturbed strategy session.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park South Cerney, Cotswolds, UK