We have stayed here many times and still love the place!
Couple bad points though which is a shame
- Sunday lunch doesn't seem to be what it used to
- sometimes the staff are not always helpful
- Most of the time the food is fab!
- Fantastic location with some lovely walks
- lovely rooms
- very nice decor
- very picturase
We even Got married here a few year ago now and was a wonderful day and the lake view suite was amazing!
I would defiantly recommend this hotel for weddings, a weekend away, a special meal (just not on a Sunday)
Great place to go!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park South Cerney, Cotswolds, UK