I went to this hotel to have a break for a free days and recharge the batteries and I have to say it didn't fail to impress. As I arrived I was greeted with a huge car parking area with ample spaces. The entrance lobby to the hotel is fantastic with a lovely waterfall outside the doors. It was obvious from the start this hotel was high in quality. The entrance lobby was outstanding with the staff booking me in really friendly. Then the room, I stayed in a double room and as soon as I entered I was stunned. The room was clean, big in size and the view was fantastic. I was on the ground floor and directly on the lake with decking between us. The view was breathtaking even though it was the height of winter. The room had all the mod cons including tea/coffee/ hot chocolate facilities. An iron and trouser press. A hair dryer and an Internet port for the laptop. It was also complete with large blackout curtains and so sleeping was not a problem. The food in the lounge area was fantastic and amazing quality. The spa was also very good. Full access to all the facilities as a guest which included all the nice spa features, jacuzzi, stream room, dry sauna and pool. I opted to have an aroma back relief massage and wasn't disappointed, the massage itself amazing but the champagne bar where you wait for your treatment is gorgeous and relaxing. The treatment rooms are really relaxing and of high quality.
I would highly recommend this hotel and would definitely consider staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Evoline ltd so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park South Cerney, Cotswolds, UK