Travel lodge style hotel.
Staff were friendly and pleasant, but the experience was of stopping in a large travel lodge. The setting looks great, but the traffic noise was present every time you stepped outside. So in the summer when you want to be outside it would spoil the stay.
Late down for breakfast to be greeted with leftovers, not very impressed. Asked for some fresh food to be told that was it and this was at 9:00am ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park South Cerney, Cotswolds, UK