We visited to relax for the weekend, so went for the best, but did not use the spa (we did hear people talking about it in very good terms).
The room had a balcony overlooking the lake and as we were blessed with very warm weather we made the most of it. Drinking our complimentary wine sitting in the sun taking in the wonderful view.
We took a walk around the lake - luckily we were wearing our wellies! but the unexpected extra exercise set us up for excellent coffee and warm chocolate muffins in the Boathouse pub next door.
Overall a good weekend. The staff, mostly local, were friendly, efficient and helpful, we have not experienced better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This contemporary 4 star hotel is superbly located in the heart of the Cotswold Water Park, only three miles from Cirencester and six miles from Swindon. The hotel offers guests a wealth of amenities and outdoor activities.This exclusive resort enjoys an unsurpassed setting of lakes, rivers, wetlands and grassland. Stunning views, open spaces and a wealth of leisure and active pursuits make this the perfect place for a visit or for a break all year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your De Vere Cotswold Water Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cotswold Water Park 4 Pillars Hotel
- De Vere Cotswold Water Park South Cerney, Cotswolds, UK