“Great fun” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: WMSki welcomes all beginners to advanced riders to our cable park in the glorious Cotswolds. We offer beginners courses on all our opening days at 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm (plus 5.30pm Mon-Thu/Jun-Aug)- pre-bookable via our website. We also offer pro coaching, ladies mornings, junior sessions (for 10-16 year olds) and Little Monsters (just for 7-10 year olds). Please note minimum age for participation in public sessions is 10, your MUST be a competent swimmer and able to see reasonably well without glasses. Catering provided by Wakeside-Bar.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Me and my daughter tried wake boarding here as it was on the lake that we were staying on. Excellent tuition and great fun

Visited September 2013
1 Thank DT64

Swindon, United Kingdom
“Fun and easy introduction to the art of wake-boarding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We had a fantastic time and would definitely go again! Here is a break down of how the day went.

Kit provided, safety briefing (video) was fine and pointers (especially about the sharp mussels in the lake) welcome.

Starting off on a kneeboard to get a hang (sic) of the cable system that pulls you along the lake we progressed to the wakeboards almost immediately.

Once the intro lesson has been done then you can just turn up and hire the gear for an hour or two until you’re competent and confident enough to buy your own.

Stroud, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Whole morning of safe entertainment/exercise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Hi, I just wanted to say how much my 6 and 8 year old enjoyed their session today. (29/08/13)
I thought personally that it was run very well from start to finish. I also thought that the coaching received and encouragement from Heather was second to none.
Her patience and encouragement meant that my kids got the best out of first taste of wake boarding - and think they have 'the bug'!
Just wanted to say a really BIG thank you and I think we be back again, including myself for a ladies morning session, as now my third and final kiddie is starting school in September.

HAMPSHIRE
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great afternoon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

We went as a family, ages from 12 to 43, really enjoyed it, friendly, helpful staff, the kids loved it. After a few failed attempts I got the hang of it and was off. Great and fun for the whole family. Thanks guys.

Bath
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“My Son loved his first attempts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

My son and his friend are 12 and enjoyed his first junior course at wake boarding on the 28th August 2013. The staff are kind and helpful. The boys loved it and want to go again at the end of the week.