“Excellent "have a go" opportunity”
Review of WMSki

WMSki
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: WMSki welcomes all beginners to advanced riders to our cable park in the glorious Cotswolds. We offer beginners courses on all our opening days at 11.30am, 1.30pm and 3.30pm (plus 5.30pm Mon-Thu/Jun-Aug)- pre-bookable via our website. We also offer pro coaching, ladies mornings, junior sessions (for 10-16 year olds) and Little Monsters (just for 7-10 year olds). Please note minimum age for participation in public sessions is 10, your MUST be a competent swimmer and able to see reasonably well without glasses. Catering provided by Wakeside-Bar.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I had a Beginners Course given to me as a present and it turned out to be a great experience.
The whole place is well thought out and run by helpfull and enthusiastic staff.
Had a great time, so much so, I've just signed up for another course for my Son and I.
I would recommend to all.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

The staff couldn't have been more helpful, even jumping in and diving for my car keys. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

WMSKI is a great location for riding, chilling and killing time. Friendly staff and good obstacles in the lake. The intro courses are great for first timers and everyone is made to feel welcome.

Laugh at your friends as they faceplant into the lake... Brilliant. Toilets, Shower and food all available on site.

Local shop in Swindon selling all the gear you need to!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Easy to get to, water is clean as others have said, there are plenty of rails and kickers for more experienced riders, free parking was a bonus too, the selection of sizes of rental equipment is a bit limited for heavier or big footed riders. Overall though a really nice place to wakeboard.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I visited WMSki for the first time a few weeks ago with a group of friends of mixed abilities. We all had an amazing time, with obstacles to keep us all happy. The staff were really friendly the water and facilities were really clean and its generally a really nice set-up and great atmosphere. I'm definitely going again despite living a few hours away and it not being my closest cable!