We spent 5 days over the 2012/2013 Christmas period at the All Seasons hotel and whilst I have no particular beef with the staff, who were generally helpful, we felt that the price charged for mediocre accommodation was well out of proportion to the overall standard on offer. The pool remained dirty for most of the period, the food was bland the childrens' playroom unattended and trashed most of the time. The gym is a gym in name only, don't expect anything and you will not be disappointed. Our accommodation was surrounded by smokers' - I think All Seasons could sort out their apartments into non-smoking areas quite easily our room was often tainted with cigarrette smoke which, given we have a child, was not something we enjoyed. Live and let live but at least give us a choice! Beware that you need to leave a deposit when you arrive (presumably because some guests leg it with the towels!) You might wish to bear this in mind as well as it's a generally homogenous package holiday style experience you will have - one you could have in Spain or Greece, anywhere really. There is little evidence of Thai culture left and the 'quiet' beach opposite is normally packed full of tanning tourists until around six in the evening. 'You pays your money and takes your choice' as the saying goes but I would neither return nor recommend this resort and hotel, it's bland, overpriced and focussed on maximising profit at the expense of paying guests experiences'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- all seasons Naiharn Phuket sets in the lush green hills only a few metres from the peaceful beachfront, we offer a glimpse into the peace and calm of modern-day Phuket. The hotel's low-rise compound opens out to an expansive panorama, with coconut palms and manicured greenery evoking a rustic feel. Designed to capture the spirit of Phuket's verdant nature, the hotel beckons with its heartwarming elements - dark wood, ambient lighting, warm colour tone and stalks of tropical flowers at every turn. Dining is a highlight in itself, with five original venues that showcase individual concepts and experiences. Access to water sports, such as jet boating, parasailing and banana boating, is a convenient walk down to the beach. Families with small children will find comfort in the hotel's children-friendly service, which includes daytime babysitting and fun activities at the Kids playing room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your All Seasons Naiharn Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Naiharn Phuket Hotel Nai Harn
- All Seasons Rawai
- All Seasons Hotel Rawai
- All Seasons Naiharn Phuket Nai Harn