“truly pleasant stay”

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Nai Harn
Chicago, Illinois
“truly pleasant stay”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Everyone was so friendly and helpful at U Sunsuri Phuket. Thank you for making me feel at home.
Location is great, and far from crowds. Excellent value for the money. My favorite is the library in the lobby. And I already miss the breakfast.
A manager -whose name I don't know -truly went out of her way to help us, and volunteered to confirm the shuttle service for us many times. Thank you!
Will come back again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
USP_General_Manager, General Manager at Sunsuri Phuket, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for your encouraging appraisal, we appreciate very much the time you took to review our property and services, it means a lot to us. We believe strongly in customer satisfaction, for us customer service is: “the ability to constantly and consistently exceed the customer's expectations." and we are thankful that you gave us the privilege to serve you. We look forward to welcoming you soon again at U Sunsuri Phuket.

Richard Mehr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed June 22, 2013

The hotel was about an hour's drive from Phuket Airport. By the time we arrived at the hotel, we were pretty tired.

We were pleasantly surprised to be greeted by cheerful staff, by name, with cold towels to refresh ourselves.

Check in was a quick and smooth process. The hotel rooms were spacious and had a wonderful view of the rest of the hotel.

The hotel's restaurant served fantastic food in a quiet ambiance.

Best of all, service really surpassed all standards. We will definitely be staying there again.

If you do stay at the hotel, do request for Annie. We simply loved having her look after us during our trip!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Renu S
Thank you for your review. It has been a privilege to serve you and on behalf of the U Sunsuri team, thank you for sharing your experience with the rest of the world, this means a lot to us and is an encouragement to do better and better over the months and over the years. We look forward to welcoming you soon again in the not too far future.

London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Was treated like royalty at U Sansuri by all staff. My expectations were exceeded and I was just pleasantly surprised by the great value U Sansuri provides in its service from the time I arrived on their doorstep. Si Si made me feel welcome from the word go. My room was luxurious and extremely comfortable with a great view over the pool, ocean and Buddhist temple.

The hotel facilities are equipped with everything you need to be entertained. Great gym facilities, 5 infinity pools, awesome grounds giving you space and privacy and great food and beverage areas.
Location is perfect if you are looking to keep away form the hustle and bustle of Patong and Bangla road. It’s a 5 minute walk to one of Phuket’s nicest beaches and for those Muay Thai oriented, close to several Muay Thai camps such as Sinbi Muay Thai where I trained.

But what stood out the most was the exceptional calibre of staff at U Sansuri. From my experience, O, Si SI and Annie were impeccable. However – if you land on U Sansuri’s shores I’m sure you’ll agree that Farris (head barman) and Aoy (Waitres) are the most exceptional friendly individuals who will go to great lengths to make sure your stay exceeds your expectations.

I can thank you enough for making my stay unforgettable! Hope to visit again soon.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank SebVS
USP_General_Manager, General Manager at Sunsuri Phuket, responded to this review, June 21, 2013

We look forward to welcoming you soon again at U Sunsuri Phuket.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Thank you U Sunsuri Phuket for serving us the best for family holiday. It was unforgettable and enjoyable indeed having you guys treated us so special. The hotel itself is great, every staff looked fresh and willing to help all times. The food was incredible and we really enjoyed the facilities as well. Thank you so much indeed for your services.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Joy W
USP_General_Manager, General Manager at Sunsuri Phuket, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
I would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to write this review regarding your recent stay at U Sunsuri. I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with other people from around the world.

At U Sunsuri our ultimate goal is your complete satisfaction and positive feedback such as yours encourages the entire team to strive to offer our guests the perfect holiday experience.

May I end by saying that it was an absolute pleasure to have the chance to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again on the beautiful island of Phuket where you will be assured a very warm welcome.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Excellent property, very quiet n serene. Staff is extremely co operative and curteous and on their toes 24x7. Only hotel i've come across till date that has a policy of Breakfast anywhere, everywhere in the hotel premises.

Though it is at a distance from Patong(about 20km), but worth a stay.

Room Tip: Just reopened on May 1, 2013, only 40 rooms were functional, but all very good
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I stayed this lovely hotel for my husband's birthday and our wedding anniversary. And we really enjoyed staying U sunsuri phuket.

1. Check-in/out : We arrived at U sunsuri after 1AM and could go to the room directly without waiting. So we can check-in in our room. We are very tired because of jetlag of night fight, it was very considerate. And their check-in/out policy is very unique(24hrs use of room), so we can more stay before departure.

2. Location : U sunsuri is located at 5 min. walking distance from Naiharn beach. (And they offer free bicycle rental.) In front of U sunsuri, there is small lake. Naiharn beach has a harmonious atmosphere. And what's more, U sunsuri is on the small hill, so it has great view.

3. Room : There is only one room type is available because now is before grand opening. Superior room(basic) is spacious enough for 2 person. And also it has large bathroom with shower booth. (without bathtub.)

4. Facilities :

- Pool : U sunsuri has great pool. Main pool is infinity pool. (1.3m depth 4 small pools are connected.) There is pool bar also.

- Restaurant : Sail restaurant offers thai/international food from morning until night. And you can order food at pool bar and restaurant. Food was good, and price is reasonable comparison with local restaurants near naiharn beach. * They prepare breakfast wherever you want.

- Bar : Wine bar is on construction now. (May, 2013 during soft opening / Grand opening is Oct. 2013)

- Spa : Sooth spa offers various spa programs as reasonable price(Thai massage from 900B++ on May 2013). But it's not quite big so reservation is required. Price is also reasonable. Massage was too careful, so ask more pressure if you want deep massage.

5. Staff : The great strength of U sunsuri is friendly and attentive staffs.

Before I made a reservation, I asked some questions to reservation manager. And I got a very quick and thoughtful response for my question and requirement. I asked a birthday cake for my husband, they prepared special cake with the song 'Happy birthday'. And they arranged bed set up with flower decoration for wedding anniversary.

Sure, their kindness was heartwarming. We were impressed by their consideration and sincerity during the stay.

Our particular thanks to "O", superb bartender.

I would definitely recommend U sunsuri who is planning to stay naiharn beach.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Summerocat

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Very courteous staff. Excellent ambience, friendly atmosphere. My kids and parents had a wonderful stay. Hotel made sure of our special request of having pure vegetarian food. Breakfast anytime and wherever required is a wonderful concept. Will surely recommend to all my friends in India.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank vinay j
USP_General_Manager, General Manager at Sunsuri Phuket, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
I would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to write this review regarding your recent stay at U Sunsuri. I am delighted to read how much you have enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with other people from around the world.

At U Sunsuri our ultimate goal is your complete satisfaction and feedback which encourages the entire team to strive to offer our guests the perfect holiday experience.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Nai Harn
Mandarava Resort and Spa
#2 of 8 in Karon Beach
Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach
SALA Phuket Resort & Spa

Been to Sunsuri Phuket? Share your experiences!