“Best hotel ever”
Review of Sunsuri Phuket

Sunsuri Phuket
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Nai Harn
Reviewed May 24, 2013

My wife and arrived late in the day after surgery at the phuket hospital.
We were met at reception by the ever attentive staff and appointed a very nice Ur host.
Then taken to a breath taking room high on the hill by golf cart, in which we were met there again by our host who then explained the working of the hotel, even our choice of soaps.
The room is nothing short of fantastic super bed and appointments.
Breakfast included and our restaurant staff keen to ensure things are right, ioe in particular is natural and most pleasant.
The grounds are new , well appointed gym, weights, running machine in air con rooms, pools are premo even a good water slide and play area for children.
All staff are engaging and eager to improve your experience.
If you are after a hassle free location to rest and relax, then look no further, this is the best hotel I have ever stayed in.
If you are recovering from surgery you must stay here.
I did try the spa services

Room Tip: My room on the hill needed staff to transport us up, which was no problems
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kerikeri11
USP_General_Manager, General Manager at Sunsuri Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

I would like to begin by thanking you for taking the time to write this review regarding your recent stay at U Sunsuri. I am delighted to read how much you have enjoyed your stay and would like to thank you for sharing your impressions with other people from around the world.

At U Sunsuri our ultimate goal is your complete satisfaction and feedback which encourages the entire team to strive to offer our guests the perfect holiday experience.

May I end by saying that it was an absolute pleasure to have the chance to serve you and we look forward to seeing you again on the beautiful island of Phuket where you will be assured a very warm welcome.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We drive from Krabi for business trip to Phuket..We are all tired but once we arrived there...We feel same we arrived home...We got a warm welcome and a wonderful hospitality from all staff at front office department. They call our name....what we feel? We feel safety like we are arrive home. We got a wonderful welcome from front reception until our room. We can choose our welcome drink by ourself!!!....Some people will says..."What is a special welcome drink?"...It's nothing special about the drink but it's a special about how they ask us to choose a welcome drink....this is a hospitality that we can not buy from anywhere!!!. The room it's so fantastic, I been to many hotels in phuket or any chain hotel...belived me here is the best bed for sleep & I even don't want to wake up in the morning time. The last night we went back to the hotel by seperate team, my colleague told me in the morning that the front staff ask him if he have to wait the less of the team? My colleague answer to front staff "Thank you so much" it's seem he knew that we still not come back and if he can wait he will...OMG !! How he/she care us?....Only one word "Thank you so much for all your warm welcome and your kind hospitality to us!! Thank you U Sunsuri Phuket and specially All Front Department Staff!! I will be back there again! Next time I will take all my family to be there. Promise!!

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Ranna99
USP_General_Manager, General Manager at Sunsuri Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Thank you very much for such a glowing review, I am glad to read that you feel at home with us. Rest assured that everytime you will visit us, you will have the same feeling! After all, we want USunsuri to be your Home away from home. My team and I, look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Richard Mehr

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Just off the plane back in Sydney and had to write our first ever review because this hotel was so great. After the busyness of Kata beach it was so nice to relax at quiet Nai Harn beach. The hotel itself is brand new and so there are still rooms being completed and landscaping final touches etc being done, but no problems . The overall style and design of the hotel is a great blend of contemporary and local craft (e.g the bathroom doors are a delight in wooden joinery) . Staff are magnificient and especially spoilt our 2 young children with attention, not just in the kids club either!! The pools are stunning, and the rooms glorious and spacious. The views over the lagoon and local temple are serene . 3 minutes walk to the beach is easy. Highly recommended

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SK2101

Thank you very much for such a positive review and for sharing your experience with the rest of the world. We are pleased that you have experienced a memorable stay with us and hope you will grant us the honors to serve you again in the near future.

Richard Mehr

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here for 4 nights it is absolutely lovely the staff are so nice they will help you anytime they smile and are polite and so friendly the rooms are luxury spotless with everything you could possibly want, the view from my room was incredible. I cannot praise this place enough the pools are amazing too. I recommend you stay here over any of the other places in nai harn you will have the best holiday ever I am sad to leave.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Lee M
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I moved from a horrible hotel to this slice of paradise the rooms are amazing they have everything you need and more the staff are amazing and will bend over backwards to ensure you are looked after h views are incredible the pool is magnificent I honestly cannot say enough about this place and to top it off it is reasonably priced. When I come back to Thailand this is where I will stay.

Room Tip: 3307 was a fantastic room would suit a couple or solo
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 26, 2013

My friends invited us to come down to Phuket to stay at U Sunsuri Phuket! I asked what U Sunsuri Phuket? And now I know what is U Sunsuri Phuket!

It is all about 'U'. It was such a nice touch. Arrival until departure we all still memorize all of U there! Thank you for the GREAT STAY and took care of us so well. Even the hotel was just pre-opening, we did understand nothing was perfect but your service was impressive and attentive. Thank you again and see you all on June! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is an amazing new hotel which blends into the hilly terrain surrounding it. Privacy is the word which it evokes, even though the contemporary undertones from the huge glass windows and amazing ceiling heights of Sail Restaurant and Sip Wine bar conceal less. I spent a week here to recharge over Songkran and woke up daily to a view of the lake and the expansive hotel pools below. It is a quick stroll to the quiet beach cove which boasts the best surf in Phuket. I am a sucker for guest recognition and the staff did this so naturally. Kudos to the impeccable but discreet service. My room was spacious, with an uber-comfortable bed. The food (especially the curries) and wine choices were remarkable, and even though I didnt indulge in both gyms, de-stressing via the spa's soothing massage offerings was heaven. I would certainly come back again and again when in need of a tranquil respite.

Room Tip: The higher floors offer a magnificent view of the lake.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach
The Pavilions Phuket
The Pavilions Phuket
#3 of 36 in Choeng Thale

Been to Sunsuri Phuket? Share your experiences!