“Pretty good...”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Not a bad place for mex food. Whenever I've gone its been slow, meaning I am the only table, and we always had good service. Food was always good.

1  Thank jcshinobi1973

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Dont go. The American owner and his Thai wife were nowhere to be found. I am American and a decent TexMex cook and was looking forward to the meal. I should have cancelled when I called from Kata Beach asking directions and no one in the place could speak English. I finally used Thai and got that it was on the right hand side of the road going to the beach.

The margaritas were terrible and weak. The chips were nice, but the salsa was just diced canned tomatoes. The guacamole was so bland there was no way to spice it up. Salt and black pepper just dont work. They do not carry any hot sauce.

Enchiladas were microwaved and awful as were the burritos, they did fry the crispy taco. The beans tasted powdered, there was no rice. It was terrible. Even if you have been travelling for months and craving Mexican this place will not hit the spot.

I have eaten Mexican food all over the world and this was the worst I have ever encountered.

I would guess the nice woman who served us is trying to keep it going, but I would never go back and I hope readers think twice. We were there from 7 till almost 8:30 pm and were one of two tables on a Friday night. The good waitress was a bit crazy as has been said before.

1  Thank agingone
Reviewed July 12, 2013

This place is worth a visit. It's only 0.7 miles from the beach so you can walk there and the food is really great, especially if you are keen for a change from the local Thai menu food. Went there two nights in a row and would go back a third if we stayed longer!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My family and I had dinner here on holidays and were very disappointed the night we went. The lady running the place insisted we had been there before (which hadn't) which became a bit funny after awhile. Found the food very oily and not much flavour. Not sure if it was related but both my daughter and I were very ill about 1 hour after eating the same dish here. Don't know if we got them on a bad night but won't chance it again.

1  Thank TheSutties
Reviewed June 14, 2013

The food was pretty good, considering the prices are so low. I had Tacos, which were very nice, and my wife had fajitas. It closes on Tuesdays. The staff were friendly, and it is owned by an American.