“Perfetto per una cena natalizia!”

Trattoria del Buongustaio
Ranked #13 of 33 Restaurants in Nai Harn
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Best Italian restaurant with a amazing seaview terrace of Nai Harn Bay - Phuket. We are specialized in seafood, traditional Italian dishes and pizza.
Paris, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfetto per una cena natalizia!”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We had a lovely dinner-very fresh red snapper tartare, seafood salad, tuna steaks, tiger prawns, red snapper fillets. And the panna cotta and tiramisu were excellent too. Our waiter was from Myanmar and very attentive-ensuring our wine glasses and water glasses were topped up. The mains did not all arrive together-there were 6 of us-all of us except one were still eating our main when the last plate arrived. The waiter apologised for this. We were worried after reading all the reviews about service and quality for the price you pay. Certainly it will be more expensive than most meals on the island but if you compare with what you pay for something similar at home (in N America and nearly all of Europe except Sicilia;) I found the meal very affordable and the portions abundant. We will have to return at an earlier time to catch the sunset! I recommend this restaurant to foodies!

• Visited December 2013

Helsinki, Finland
“Trying to impress my friends...”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been in this place before and the food was excellent and service friendly. I dont know whats happenend in the restaurant because i was mortified for taking my friends there to show a beautiful place in Naiharn. There were only 2 tables being served at the time we arrived, we were barely noticed, the thai waiter was eyeballing us like she? wanted to murder us. When my lady friend asked the waiter does she know where the toilet is she replied no! Nothing that we ordered came without asking 2-3 times and my lady friend had to get up twice to go and ask her drink. When we were eating starters without the garlicbread that we had ordered several times, thelovely thai waiter took my plate off me while i was eating and put the finally arrived garlicbradplate in front of me and my maincourse on the side of the table to cool off i guess...so when we had finnished our mains the charming waiter didnt bother walking cross the table to take my plate away so she spilled the cutlery and juices on me and was like: what??? then we ordered the desserts and finally then arrived the garlic bread of course you have garlicbread with your dessert right. Mortified is the word and im very sad that theyre so ignorant in there that i cant recommend it to anyone, i hope that they will take notice, but its very unlikely that i will return shame its a beautiful spot, but as a local i know theres so much option here, also in that area.

• Visited April 2013
“Unbelievably let down”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

After seeing so many good reviews for this restaurant , my husband and I decided it was worth a visit . We experienced terrible service , eg starters coming with main course , main course coming with dessert and not what we ordered . The service was slow and the food was not up to standard. And overpriced for what you get . The one good thing about this us the view . Overall I would not recommend this restaurant .

• Visited April 2013
Bali, Indonesia
“Best view in Phuket, great seafood dishes”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Not an easy spot to find, but once you find it you would say: 'wow'!
Looking over both Nai Harn beach or the open sea and sunset, this terrace restaurant gains 100 points already. I've been there a few times and I would stick ordering their specialties, seafood dishes. Starters are amazing, the mixed of 5 courses is enough for two people and you can get a few bites of everything, from tartare, seafood salad, a bruschetta with salmon, a tuna carpaccio, and some seafood soup. Wash everything with a bottle of sparkling and rose` and you will have a perfect romantic kick to your evening ;-) Pasta with seafood is very good, I would skip ravioli though, as they are a bit small portion, except if you had the above starter. I had once gnocchi with crab meat and saffron, very interesting combination and really tasty! Check always the board with 'specials' which are not in the standard menu, you might find a great alternative. Service is not always at its best, but once you are in such location just relax and enjoy it 'cha cha' - means slowly- , as the Thai say. Waiting for food is normal when the dishes are express (cooked on spot). Overall it's been always a great experience.

• Visited March 2013
Milan, Italy
“Best italian restaurant in Phuket”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

This is the best food experience in Phuket!
Fabrizio, the italian chef is a professional. You Can enjoy The real italian food, Customer Can feel a peace of Italy in the trattoria. The Service is fast, the staff is friendly And the location is so romantic!
Please try home Made fresch pasta... Just amazing...the dessert are owesome!!! I thank for the Magic dining experience!