Celebrated our 25th anniversary at Excellence Playa Mujeres from 11 to 19 July 2014. We celebrate big every 5 years and usually stay at all-inclusive resorts. Excellence was by far the best. We had a swim-up spa view suite in building 4. Nice, quiet area but only a short walk from the main pool, beach, and restaurants. Very nice, well-maintained resort. All the staff always had a smile and friendly greeting. Room service was decent and relatively quick (30 minutes). Barcelona and Flavor Market were our favorite restaurants, but all of them were good. Lunch at the beach restaurant was superior. Paella, real tacos, fresh grilled seafood. So much better than the typical beach grill. Highly recommend this resort to anyone looking at a Cancun vacation.
Booked through Travelocity which had the best total price (airfare + hotel) at the time we made our reservation.
Used USA Transfer for our airport transfer. Smooth, no issues. Would use again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury adults-only resort nestled among seven swimming pools on a powdery white sand beach, in a community that boasts a spectacular Greg Norman signature golf course. This jewel of Cancun sets a new standard of luxury for all-inclusives with finely tuned amenities such as one-of-a-kind accommodations including two-story rooftop terrace suites with a private Plunge pool, meticulous service, gourmet cuisine, an exquisite spa and the signature Excellence Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Savannahville Tours N.V., BookIt.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Excellence Playa Mujeres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excellence Playa Mujeres Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Excellence Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Playa Mujeres Excellence Hotel
- Excellence Playa Mujeres Cancun