We stayed at Excellence Playa Mujeres just last week and could not have possibly been happier. Absolutely beautiful, luxurious, plush. I swear we felt like celebrities. From champagne and cool towels right when we got there to members of the staff knowing us by name and giving us big hugs as we left, it was an amazing experience.
Efren at the concierge desk was so incredibly nice and personable. What a sweetheart. The main concierge girl whose desk is right next to his (can't remember her name!) was also amazing. We had a bit of confusion on our first day, and after talking to her about it, she spent the rest of the week going above and beyond the call of duty to make sure we were happy and satisfied. Russell at the bar by the pool (Sol), Alejandro who showed us to our room when we first got there, Carlos who served us breakfast every morning at Toscana.. Every person we dealt with was awesome. Every single employee looked us right in the eyes and said hello every single time we passed any of them. So professional.
Food was all-inclusive resort food, but significantly better than any other resort we have been to. Seafood, sushi, pasta, French, American grill. And the tapas at The Flavor Market - literally 50 different choices and in a beautiful setting. Soo delicious - now I'm craving the shrimp and raw tuna steak bites and cheeses and olive tapenade.
Our room was beautiful - two stories, with a private plunge pool on our balcony. So clean and fancy! I swear they made our bed and restocked the premium liquor in our fridge several times a day!
We were a little overwhelmed a few months ago when we paid for it, but I think we are both totally satisfied with our choice and our trip.
Huge thank you to everyone at Excellence, and a MAJOR shoutout to our incredible travel agent - Wendy Izydorek, at Play Your Way Travel (that woman is a saint). We are happy and will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury adults-only resort nestled among seven swimming pools on a powdery white sand beach, in a community that boasts a spectacular Greg Norman signature golf course. This jewel of Cancun sets a new standard of luxury for all-inclusives with finely tuned amenities such as one-of-a-kind accommodations including two-story rooftop terrace suites with a private Plunge pool, meticulous service, gourmet cuisine, an exquisite spa and the signature Excellence Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Savannahville Tours N.V., Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Excellence Playa Mujeres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excellence Playa Mujeres Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Excellence Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Playa Mujeres Excellence Hotel
- Excellence Playa Mujeres Cancun