My husband and I started vacationing in Mexico at this resort in 2011 and we came back every February for the next 2 years as well. This is an amazing resort to attend, the food and drinks are great, but it is not a party resort at all. The night time entertainment is a little limited with some pretty dull singing (sorry, I call it somewhat geriatric). However, after our meals, we typically went back to our rooms, which are magnificent, or to the martini bar, so the entertainment meant less to us. The only potential drawback is that the resort is north of cancun, so going out on excursions will take a little more travel time. In 2014, we attended a different resort as we were travelling with a friend with children, but we are looking forward to coming back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury adults-only resort nestled among seven swimming pools on a powdery white sand beach, in a community that boasts a spectacular Greg Norman signature golf course. This jewel of Cancun sets a new standard of luxury for all-inclusives with finely tuned amenities such as one-of-a-kind accommodations including two-story rooftop terrace suites with a private Plunge pool, meticulous service, gourmet cuisine, an exquisite spa and the signature Excellence Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Savannahville Tours N.V., Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Excellence Playa Mujeres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excellence Playa Mujeres Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Excellence Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Playa Mujeres Excellence Hotel
- Excellence Playa Mujeres Cancun