We have been coming to EPM since the week it opened. December 2013 was our 4th time and as usual it excelled. My wife loves the rooms and service. The food is wonderful, especially at the Agave and Toscanna (breakfast). The beach is very nice except if you walk north where the neighboring beaches aren't as well kept. The workout facility is nice also. Edgar at the Agave and Lisa at the Toscanna were marvelous. It is better for couples instead of family unless everyone has a mate as the environment lends itself to couples (which we like).
We have stayed at a number of resorts in the past but this is the best. Our youngest son and his girlfriend are actually considering EPM to get married at. We will be back in September 2014.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury adults-only resort nestled among seven swimming pools on a powdery white sand beach, in a community that boasts a spectacular Greg Norman signature golf course. This jewel of Cancun sets a new standard of luxury for all-inclusives with finely tuned amenities such as one-of-a-kind accommodations including two-story rooftop terrace suites with a private Plunge pool, meticulous service, gourmet cuisine, an exquisite spa and the signature Excellence Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Savannahville Tours N.V., Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Excellence Playa Mujeres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Excellence Playa Mujeres Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Excellence Hotel Playa Mujeres
- Playa Mujeres Excellence Hotel
- Excellence Playa Mujeres Cancun