Review Highlights
Birthday cruise

We can’t say enough about MM Royale Yachts! If you are staying at the Excellence brand hotels, it’s... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Macscott33
via mobile
6 hours of pure Bliss.

We had booked this when we booked our hotel, we booked for 6 ppl and met a awesome couple at our... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
Beachqueen2018
Burleson, Texas

All reviews beautiful water these guys fernando anchored isla crew boat
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

WOOOOW, What an incredible experience,
The whole Yacht to our selves! very romantic, Great friendly service from Fernando and the boat boy..Surrounded by beautiful crystal clear waters, the boat was able to stop and allow us to snorkel around an amzing little wreck using water scooters.
Best experience in Cancun hands down,
Oscar & Sarah
Thanks Again

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank ozzyb86
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

Thank you so much MM Royale for the most amazing trip!
We were lucky enough to hire this yatch for the sun set tour and it was absolutely amazing!
From the helpful staff at booking, to the most amazing yatch with fanctastic crew and unbelievable service!
Everything all included, top shelf alcohols and a wonderful meal, the fantastic crew can’t do enough for you and make this trip the trip of a lifetime!
If you are lucky enough to meet to owners, Mark and Moon you will feel so welcome and a part of the family! Thank you all at MM Royale for making our trip so special and we can’t wait to return!

Date of experience: September 2019
1  Thank Trail820485
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

I can’t stop thinking about all the fun and forever memories we made on this day. I’m a bit of a careful traveler and don’t usually leave the resort unless on a resort approved tour. Wow, am I glad I went outside the box!!

I was looking for a special way to celebrate my husband’s 60th birthday and boy, did I find it! First of all, Mark Cruz answered all my questions completely and promptly. And he was true to every word and then some. I kept this as a surprise and he had his crew help me keep this a surprise up until we got to the boat.

We were staying at Secrets Playa Mujeres and it’s a quick 7 minute cab ride to the marina (cost $25 for 5 of us). Alberto was at the office area as promised when we arrived. Upon arriving at the 42 foot yacht, we met the captain, Fernando, and mate, Michel,,,both were friendly, fun and professional. We felt very safe from beginning to end.

Before we left, Alberto explained options available to us and ensured we were comfortable and welcomed us to say what we wanted to do throughout our 6 hour adventure. We first snorkeled by a sunken ship. I’m not a fan of snorkeling, but my family said it was great. Michel accompanied them and pointed out some cool things!

Make sure you download your favorite music, it just makes the day that much sweeter playing it thru Bluetooth speakers on the yacht!

We didn’t think being anchored at Playa Norte could get any better than that,,,,and it was absolutely amazing to play around in the beautiful water,,,but we had even more amazing and more private adventures ahead of us!

Words can’t adequately express how amazing of a day we had. If you are looking for an incredible day, look no further than MM Royale Yachts to provide it for you. I am a bit of a pain asking so many questions, but I was not once made to feel anything less than a valued guest!

I really hope you get to experience this for yourself. I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!!

Date of experience: August 2019
2  Thank LovetheBlueWater
Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Such a great experience! Booked a 4 hour yacht tour & couldnt have been happier.. The whole booking process was easy & everything was well organized.
We didn't try the snorkeling just kind of relaxed and enjoyed the water & Beautiful views! Definitely would do this again!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 21, 2019

We rented the boat from 8am - 12am and everyone enjoyed it. I only wish we had rented it for longer.

Fernando and Michele were awesome guides and were willing to go anywhere we wanted (North Beach, South Beach, snorkeling at a reef, etc.). We ended up hanging out at North beach (Isla de Mujeres) for an hour and then came back towards the mainland where we snorkeled at a partially submerged shipwreck. There were hundreds of fish there.

All of the beer, mixed drinks, champagne, etc. were included. Fernando and Michele also made us some fish ceviche that was probably the best I've ever had.

This marina is close (2-3 miles) to Excellence, Dreams, Finest, Secrets Playa de Mujeres, etc. so it's very easy to get to and from.

Highly recommend doing this if you are staying in any of those hotels.

Date of experience: July 2019