4,735 results
All reviews lupita lounge la amada plunge pool aroma restaurant lupita restaurant story casita beachfront casita natura bar room service ocean view terrace aqua viva beach concierge sushi boutique resort swim up bar seasons tours our honeymoon
Reviewed March 20, 2017

The room is beautiful, nicely decorated, every convenience imaginable. Room service excellent, turn down service special, overall a really special place. The most outstanding service I have ever experienced in my life. Truly a unique experience. Food was excellent, abundant, and presentation very attractive. The grounds were immaculate, very pretty landscape, will definitely visit again.

Room tip: All of the rooms are beautifully appointed. Nice marble floors, incredible showers, nice outdoor deck with comfortable loungers.
8  Thank Clayton H
Reviewed March 20, 2017

From the second we got out of the van transfer till we stepped back on the plane there was nothing but first class perfection. The staff was professional, engish speaking, helpful, and all smiles. Luis on the wait staff on the beach was great and made my fiance feel like princess she is. Daniel was always smiles and happy to assist with anything you need. Miguel the activity coordinator was always up for a game of volleyball or a bike tour. Jenny at the front desk was very helpful when i forgot some clothing at the pool the day before as well as with a dress repair for the misses... (zipper malfunction and it was replaced with in an hour by the housekeeping staff). This will be an annual trip for us from this point on....

we were here during spring break and never felt any of the congestion or party atmosphere cancun offered... we did enjoy music, drinks, dancing and some late nights but at our own pace.

Room tip: you can trade bottles of booze from your room in for others at the front desk for example 3 bottles for one large grey goose
8  Thank Chris B
Reviewed March 20, 2017

My wife and I just returned from three days at Beloved and in our experience, it is by far and away the best all-inclusive in Cancun. We spent about three days reading all the reviews here and on Oyster. You're probably doing the same...Beloved vs Le Blanc vs Zoetry, etc. Frankly, some of the reviews of Beloved are so over the top it's hard not to question their authenticity. I get it now. We are so glad we chose Beloved. They are working on a different level.
The food is outstanding, it rivals anything you're going to get anywhere. The service is almost ridiculous. I ordered a few extra towels one evening, they were there within ninety seconds. They have a pillow menu with seven different pillow styles. We were having trouble connecting to the hotel wifi...we called them and they put a router in our room within the hour.
Do yourself a favor and stop the back and forth and just book here.

11  Thank Steve4697
Reviewed March 20, 2017

The Beloved is truly named correctly. It is an unbelievable property with awesome people working. I'm quite sure there are more team members than there are guests. You will not wait long for room service, nor any special requests. Getting spa reservations, or finding beds by the pool are never an issue!

Some of the outstanding team members are Orlando in the Lupita Restaurant and Felipe in the Aroma. Also, Miriam and Alejandro at the Lobby Bar and Oscar and Freddy serving drinks by the pool. And finally Esteban at breakfast! There are many more valuable employees that I can't remember all the names......But never a bad experience in eight nights!

7  Thank billr486
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at some great resorts in the Cancun area, but none this perfect. Food was great at the restaurants, tge beach is clean with the best sand I have ever seen, and the pool area is amazing!
Miriam was great at the lobby bar, ask her for her special mezcal margarita made with red wineAlberto at the Lupita Lounge was great. He remembered us after just the first night and made the stay very fun! All in all, best resirt I have ever stayed at

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
8  Thank Aldo R