Finest Playa Mujeres(Playa Mujeres)
$496
Finest Resorts
$550
Excellence Resorts
  • Breakfast included
Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & Spa(Playa Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$266
  • Pool
$507
$473
$428
$299
Hotel Riu Dunamar(Playa Mujeres)
$277
  • Breakfast included
Sea by C - Adults Only(Playa Mujeres)
$68
$65
$253
$205
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
4,250 results
All reviewslupita loungela amadaplunge poolaroma restaurantlupita restaurantstory casitabeachfront casitanatura barroom serviceaqua vivaocean view terracesushibeach conciergeboutique resortswim up barseasons toursour honeymoon
Reviewed January 12, 2017

My husband and I went for our 20th Anniversary. We were looking for a location that was easy to get in and out of from the states. We also were looking for a reasonable price point "boutique" property. We are very picky travelers and we researched properties extensively! Our four nights were perfect! Nothing to do but relax...just what we needed. We found the food very nice and we are from New Orleans and have high expectations! The staff was SOOOO eager to please! The ground floor swim-up jr suite was just perfect too! The Spa services were one of the best I have had!

Our only regret would be regarding the prior comment "Beach Service was Amazing" as the "4 Girlfriends" who stayed next door at the air B&B condos and paid $100 USD for a day pass to the beach did not fit in to the "Beloved" profile of quiet tranquility. My girlfriends and I take many a trip like they did and we would not fit into "Beloved" as it is an unbelievably peaceful and private resort.

Yes, the beach service was amazing! But it needs to be reserved for the patrons of the resort. This was the ONLY situation that disappointed us! If the "visitors" had not wanted to "get their drunk on", it would have been fine...
To say the least, they were a bit entertaining...

So, not at all a Debbie Downer on the facility! And I would bet that this was an isolated situation! I would do it again tomorrow... wish I was still there!

Room Tip: Swim Up Jr. Suite was perfect!
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
17  Thank Julia B
Excellence G, Community Manager at Beloved Playa Mujeres, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2017

Dear Julia,

Let us thank you for choosing Beloved Playa Mujeres as host of your wedding anniversary and for sharing your experience with all Trip Advisor readers.

We are delighted to read your enthusiastic words. It is great to know that you had a fantastic time at our hotel and the tranquil & intimate atmosphere and our colleagues, providing and excellent service, were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you very much for the positive remarks and appreciation.

We also would like to congratulate for your engagement and feedback, which are very important to us because and give the opportunity to know better about the aspects we need to work on in order to provide the best vacation experience to our valued guests.

It will be a great honor to welcome you again soon and provide another romantic getaway.

Receive our warmest regards from the Beloved Family!

Reviewed January 10, 2017

4 Girlfriends and I stayed in the condos (air B&B) next to Beloved for a week in Mexico. We paid $100 USD each for a day pass to Beloved as the condo location is not close to any restaurants or stores. Alex was unbelievable ALL DAY. He went out of his way to set up towels and chairs. Was always attentive and continued refilling our drinks. I sure hope this hotel realizes how important service like this is. I'll consider staying at Beloved when I return in June.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Beloved was by far my favorite all inclusive I have been to.

The rooms were absolutely all that were advertised and then some. We stayed in the Jr we and were more than satisfied. Both the food and service staff far exceeded my expectations. I was blown away daily by the service.

We went the first week of December and the weather was great. Lows 80s daily.

I was unsure of what the night life scene would be on the Beloved resort. We greatly enjoyed the sushi bar atmosphere and laid back atmosphere with live music that was excellent most nights.

It was absolutely a trip I will be taking again someday.

A little extra thanks to Pascual and Alberto at the Sushi bar. We would go see them for a drink or two before dinner nightly, and then return to the lounge afterward to finish our night. We great appreciated their service and conversation throughout the week.

Marobi the entertainment host was a tireless worker. He certainly added to the vacation experience of all guests.

On our last night Fernando was our server at Aroma. To say he went above and beyond to make sure we enjoyed our last night would be and understatement. He was tremendous and we were grateful for her service.

I tipped 2/3 dollars at breakfast and lunch, and 5 at dinner, and then numerous dollars here and there throughout the day and that seemed to be more than adequate.

I highly highly recommend BELOVED and will absolutely return.

Room Tip: I can't imagine there is a bad room in the place. We did not upgrade and were blown away.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
7  Thank cgerberpinnacle
Excellence G, Community Manager at Beloved Playa Mujeres, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2017

Dear cgerberpinnacle,

Allow us to thank you for choosing once again Beloved Playa Mujeres as host of your getaway and for taking the time to share your experience with all Trip Advisor readers.

We are amused to read your amiable words regarding your experience with us and to know that you had a well-deserved relaxing time at our boutique hotel. Thank you for adding very generous remarks of the positive sides of your vacation and mentioning the tranquil atmosphere, the friendly services and the quality of food that made your stay so enjoyable and memorable.

We will ensure that your kind comments reach the eyes and ears of all our staff. It means so much more when it comes from the opinion of our valued guests.

It will be a great honor to welcome you again soon and provide another amazing vacation.

Please receive our warmest regards from the Beloved Family!

Reviewed January 10, 2017 via mobile

We've stayed at the Beloved hotel during the first week of january. We were looking foward at this since all the reviews about the hotel were so great.
First thing : the hotel in beautiful. And so are the rooms. Always very clean and smelling so good.
Second : the service. Something missing in your room : ask for it and they will bring it to you. Always a lot of service at the beach. Never missing towels or a place to sit.
There was also a couple of nice activities directly on the beach (that is beautiful by the way!).
Third : the spa. Wow the installations are amazing. I was really impressed!

The major problem was the food. Impossible to find anything good for lunch, except for special menus at the beach.
There are only 2 restaurants serving lunch, both outside so when its raining or cold you have no where else to go. The only option is room service.
At night, 4 restaurants, which is not a lot since one of them is mexican (and thats all you eat during the day). The others are ok but well... this is a 5 star hotel and we paid the big price for it so we expected something more than just Okay.

We had a pass to try the Excellence resort, which is next door and have a lot of choices of restaurants. Food was better and so we asked to go back but they said no...
We left the resort twice to go to cancun to have a nice dinner. It's a 20 minutes cab ride to go there, which is kind of far to go for dinner... but well those were the 2 best dinners we had.

Last thing is this is a very quiet and relaxing place. That was what we were looking for. But after dinner, it's almost dead. If you want a drink, there is the lounge which is nice when there is a band playing, but that's not the case everynight. The other option is the only bar of the resort (except the one in the pool), which is in the lobby with all the lights on...

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Emji123
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Rooms a bit dated, but food is top notch, drinks all fresh, not from a machine. Service was second to none. Best all inclusive I've been to yet. Pools were beautiful, grounds were clean and gorgeous. Beach was amazing.

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family