Finest Playa Mujeres(Playa Mujeres)
$464
Finest Resorts
Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & Spa(Playa Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$127
  • Pool
$440
Excellence Resorts
$352
$409
Bookit.com
Hotel Riu Dunamar(Playa Mujeres)
$216
  • Breakfast included
Sea by C - Adults Only(Playa Mujeres)
$100
Hotels.com
$153
$20
  • Room Service
4,335 results
All reviewslupita loungela amadaplunge poolaroma restaurantlupita restaurantbeachfront casitastory casitaaqua vivaroom servicenatura barocean view terracesushiboutique resortswim up barbeach conciergeseasons toursswim up suite
Reviewed December 24, 2016

We went Dec 15-22 and it was far from crowded. We had booked a swim up suite with private garden but were offered a Casita with private pool upgrade at an extra $50 per person per night but turned it down. The hotel then gave us the upgrade for free when we came up with an excuse to celebrate something. Everyone we spoke to had been upgraded. Our room was definitely awesome. Huge patio, 10'x20' (approx) inground pool and privacy without being hidden. We were visited daily by a handful of colourful birds in our outdoor space amid the tropical plants. No bracelets, no towel card, no complaints. Everything you hate about all inclusive resorts is missing from Beloved. There are no reservations, no lineups, no a la carte limits, no competition for loungers, no hassles. If you want something, they'll bring it. Sometimes they bring it before you have a chance to ask.

My only suggestion would be to put 1 or 2 non-seafood choices on the menu at the Seafood Restaurant "El-Mar". I missed out because my husband doesn't eat seafood other than shrimp. I'm sure if we requested it they would have cooked anything he wanted but we hate to ask. In all restaurants food presentation was really nice. The food was always good, portions were a nice size, not massive. The buffet at the White Party was nothing special. Hard to see what you're eating.
Staff was all great and some went out of their way to do exceptional things. Freddy the Head Chef we met at the "Cook with the Chef" activity offered one day always took time for conversation whenever we saw him and answered all of our questions about Mexican cooking. He also taught us how to make a killer caviche and steam fish wrapped in aromatic leaves. We've employed those skills at home

After all the pampering we're ruined for life. It's definitely worth putting out a few more dollars for amenities like this!

Room Tip: If you want shade you have a better chance in Casita ground floor rooms with odd numbers,(egTierna 1) or the swim out garden suites.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
6  Thank carmenfrompickering
Excellence G, Community Manager at Beloved Playa Mujeres, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2017

Dear carmenfrompickering,

Let us thank you for choosing Beloved Playa Mujeres and for recommending us to all Trip Advisor readers.

We are thrilled to read that you found a relaxing time at Beloved Playa Mujeres and the facilities & amenities encountered were able to exceed your expectations. Thanks for adding very generous remarks of the positive sides of your vacation mentioning the quality of the food and the friendly service delivered by our colleagues. We also would like to congratulate for your engagement, which helped us identify specifically a point of improvement encountered during your stay.

We hope to have the privilege to welcome you back in a near future for another amazing experience.

Receive our warmest regards from the Beloved Family!

Reviewed December 23, 2016

What an amazing resort! The property is beautiful and the rooms were very very nice and clean. The service was excellent and everyone working there was really nice and helpful at all times. I recently went with my family and boyfriend and we were very fond of our entire trip and stay here at the Beloved. We all highly recommend staying here!!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank strink

Dear strink,

Let us thank you for choosing Beloved Playa Mujeres as host of your getaway and for sharing your experience with all Trip Advisor readers.

It is great to know that you had a fantastic time at our hotel and the beautiful facilities and the excellent service provided were able to exceed your expectations. Thank you very much for the positive remarks.

We truly hope to have the privilege to welcome you back in a near future.

Receive our warmest regards from Cancun!

Reviewed December 22, 2016 via mobile

After a 4 star experience back in March, we decided to give the Beloved another chance. It's actually really unique in that you have these beautiful Casita's right on the beach, very quite, 25 minutes from the airport. We had thought we booked the 2 story Casita again but somehow booked a ground level Casita which turned out to be very pleasant. The plunge pool was private enough and although the view maybe wasn't as spectacular as the 2 story Casita it was still white sand, palm trees and blue skies - another words, not the snowy landscape in my backyard back in Boston!

The food and service was much improved this time (or maybe we knew better what to avoid) but every meal was delicious and perfectly timed. Our couples massage and hydro-therapy session were spectacular. I'd like to say thank you to Jenny B. for coordinating a lovely dinner for us at the Excellence next door. Overall a perfect 4 day escape from sub-freezing temps, excellent service, food - Bravo!!! We'll be back!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
7  Thank vegetraveler
Reviewed December 22, 2016

We spent a week at Beloved in early December, and the experience was fantastic! We stayed in one of the beach-side casitas at ground level with a private pool; we were only 80 steps from the beach and half that from two restaurants (Isla Grill and El Mar) & the main pool with the swim-up bar. Even with the close proximity to all this, our room was very private.

And the service was exceptional across the board. We were served most days at the beach by Alex; he was very attentive, and after getting to know us for a day, he then brought beach lunches (every day's beach lunch was great!) and water before we even asked for them, and always remembered our preferred drinks. Milos was the activity director on the beach, and he was great in getting my wife involved in every activity she wanted, without any pressure when we just wanted to just relax under the palapa. We took out paddle boards and kayaks- the process was very easy- and Will at the activity booth even took us out on a Hobie Cat one day and taught me how to sail.

Tips:
- Take advantage of the guided hydrotherapy circuit at the spa. One time through was included in our stay (make sure you tip your guide)
- Take advantage of the daily spa specials
- Eat at the beach every day- the daily offering was always great
- Make sure you bring plenty of $5s and $1s (and some $10s and $20s) for tipping the staff

If you like lots of nightlife or being around lots of people- probably not your spot. If you prefer sharing the beach or the pool with kids, look elsewhere. If you want a getaway where you can relax and be pampered- Beloved is the place for you!

Room Tip: The casitas on the beach have the best location.
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
7  Thank bpar70

Dear bpar70,

Allow us to thank you for choosing Beloved Playa Mujeres as your getaway destination and sharing your experience with all Trip Advisor Readers.

We are delighted to read that you had a memorable experience at Beloved Playa Mujeres and the tranquil atmosphere made your experience so relaxing. Thanks for adding very generous remarks of the positive sides of your vacation with us and mentioning the services provided by our partners that went above your expectations.

Rest sure we will share your kind words with the related departments and colleagues on the property.

We truly hope to have the privilege to welcome you back in a near future for another excellent experience.

Please, receive our warmest regards from Cancun!

Reviewed December 21, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Beloved. The resort is very accommodating for solo travelers, such as myself. Beloved oozes luxury and relaxation. I enjoyed my beautiful ocean view junior suite. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I booked this resort as a last minute birthday trip and when I informed management, they not only left a sweet birthday gift in my room but ensured that the restaurant I ate dinner on my birthday brought me a special desert. The food was wonderful by the way.

The hotel is located in an exclusive gated area outside of Cancun. So there was plenty of peace an quiet, which is exactly what I wanted. Poolside and beachside chairs were easy to come by and there was never a wait at any of the restaurants. My only regret is that I wish I would have booked a longer stay. I definitely plan on returning. I would recommend this resort for anyone who wants to relax and enjoy a luxurious vacation.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo