Finest Playa Mujeres(Playa Mujeres)
$496
Finest Resorts
$550
Excellence Resorts
  • Breakfast included
Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & Spa(Playa Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$266
  • Pool
$507
$473
$428
$299
Hotel Riu Dunamar(Playa Mujeres)
$277
  • Breakfast included
Sea by C - Adults Only(Playa Mujeres)
$68
$19
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
4,250 results
All reviewslupita loungela amadaplunge poolaroma restaurantlupita restaurantstory casitabeachfront casitanatura barroom serviceaqua vivaocean view terracesushibeach conciergeboutique resortswim up barseasons toursour honeymoon
Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

The Beloved is just a wonderful place. This was my third visit and there will be more. I have visited with a friend, my husband and kids (before adult only) and this most recent trip with my Mom. The staff is amazing and a special thanks to Claudia for making sure there were surprises for my Mom's birthday. You truly made her feel special.

If you are looking for a dance club or late night party this is not your place. If you want relaxation in a great environment I suggest the Beloved.

See you again soon!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank KandAPink
Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Beloved for 8 nights in October 2016. Checking-in, we found out that our room was smelling mold and luckily the staff upgraded us for a better room....(I wonder what solution I would have had if the hotel was full...???)
The beds are really comfortable, with four different pillows, the rooms are quite big and beautiful with an indoor hot tub. The people of the house keeping are doing a really great job!
After three days of stay, I met the general manager, because I wanted to congratulate her for the very good job she was doing! I shouldn't had!!! From that day I kept collecting issues with the staff of the restaurants and bars. Most of them are really rude and always put you in a rush cause they want to close earlier than they are supposed to...try to avoid Juan Jose at the pool bar!!! He was supposed to close at 6.00 PM and he didn't want to serve me anymore at 5.40! He made me wait 30 mn for 6 shots!!! The day after we wanted to get some sushis at 10.20 PM at the sushi bar (supposed to close at 11.00 PM) and this girl shut the light in front of my eyes telling me that they were closing! Last day at the Isla restaurant (supposed to close at 10 PM) we finished our dinner at 9.30 and the waiter was getting all stressed and finally came to me and informed me that the kitchen was closing (at 9.30 PM) and that if we wanted some deserts we had to rush! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?!? Especially in a 5 stars hotel! If people are not motivated or do not want to work they shouldn't work there. The Supervisors and the manager shouldn't let this happen!!!! It is an anarchy and the employees are the ones who decide at what time you have the right to eat and order!! I hope the general Manager will read this review and give me an explication on this kind of behavior. However there are people like Alberto at the Loupita Lounge, Rusvelt at the water activities and Miriam at the lobby bar that are incredibly nice and made our stay really pleasant. Such a pity that good people's job is ruined by these other suckers!!!!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ilitrip
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

Everything was magical. Upon us entering, to our service. We came to aroma twice because of Esequiel. He is hands down the most attentive and friendliest sever I have ever met. He made our honeymoon extra special. THANK YOU, to esequiel, the manager, chef and co workers for making our dinner (twice) amazing !!!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Excellence G, Community Manager at Beloved Playa Mujeres, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2016

Dear Natalie A,

Let us thank you for choosing Beloved Playa Mujeres as host of your getaway and for sharing your experience with all Trip Advisor readers.

We are very pleased to know that you had a special and memorable celebration and our partners were able to exceed your expectations with the excellent service provided. We also ensure that your amiable comments will reach the eyes and ears of all our staff at Resort. Our partners will be happy to receive your compliments.

We hope to have the privilege to welcome you back in a near future for another amazing experience.

Receive our warmest regards from the Beloved Family!

Reviewed October 5, 2016

This was our 5th or 6th stay at the Beloved. As expected we were warmly greeted by some familiar faces and also met some new staff who made wonderful impressions and some (one in particular) not so much.. We had high expectations (as usual) and we were not disappointed. I could go on and on on how beautiful, well appointed, thoughtful the staff and hotel are but you can read some of my previous reviews to get the "lay of the land" if you will, in this review I will mention those that made THIS particular trip memorable either good or bad.

some of my new friends
Daniel Perez-one of the friendliest and hardest working guest service personnel i have ever come across, he was everywhere doing everything from refiling an ice bucket to making a reservation even sending us special chocolates and desserts as surprises. Daniel set up a special "Chef's table" dinner for our family at Lupita Restaurant as a surprise anniversary for my DH and I. This was by and large the highlight of our stay. The work and attention that went into making this happen not to mention the surprise we had will stay with us for many many years. They arranged to sit us at the best table in the restaurant and we were regaled with plate after plate of chef tastings beyond our wildest imagination (and we are foodies who frequent NYC's top restaurants regularly). Chef Danton outdid himself-he personally walked out and introduced each plate describing every ingredient he used and why...a magical night for sure. Special mention to the Lupita staff who were always gracious and made us feel so special every time we walked in especially, Alexandra, Mariana, and Antonio.
Not to be forgotten are the ALWAYS consistently great ambassadors for the Beloved Noe at Isla Grill, Freddy at Aroma (days) and Alex Thank you so much!!
This was yet another an amazing trip that could have easily been marred by one frustrating and poorly managed experience. I was on the fence on if i would mention this incident or not but I feel i would not be 100% truthful if i did not. We came face to face with our first disappointment at Beloved- a new employee named Sara who worked the front area at Aroma Restaurant at dinner she clearly let her position go to her head- I will say that although she was within her right given the recent (recent is operative word) rule changes for dinner at Aroma had she been gracious as everyone at the Beloved has always been this would have been a non issue... nonetheless she turned my family of four away for dinner at Aroma because my 13 year old daughter was wearing inappropriate foot wear (she was wearing dressy white flip flops with a long white maxi dress) she was well dressed and groomed as were the rest of us (we generally like to dress nicely for dinner). I digress, being turned away was not really the problem; we would have gladly gone to any of the other venues (which we did) the issue was the arrogance and disrespectful manner with which she handled turning us away. It became clear to us (and the restaurant staff) that it was a personal issue she had towards. while this was going on us one of the waiters came out and attempted to intervene on our behalf explaining that we had been there many times and we had been allowed in and that our daughter was just barely over the age where this rule applied (12 was the cut off). She quickly shut him down saying very loudly in Spanish "I don't care how how many times they've been here before THIS time they are not coming in!" Little did she know we are all fluent. In the end we chose not to let one person with an over inflated ego ruin was was a fabulous family trip but i will say.. had I not been a frequent guest and known better her actions would have turned me off from ever returning. I certainly hope she has been retrained or at least learned to speak more kindly to the guests who are A) helping to keep her employed and B) spending a LOT of money to be there.
With that said we will not allow the poor actions of one to mar the good actions of so many. We still LOVE the Beloved

Room Tip: all rooms offer great views-king bedded rooms feel more spacious
  • Stayed: November 2015, traveled with family
2  Thank beachlvr123
Excellence G, Community Manager at Beloved Playa Mujeres, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2016

Dear beachlvr123,

Allow us to thank you for choosing Beloved Playa Mujeres once again as your holiday destination and for taking a valued time to share your experience with all Trip Advisor Readers. We also appreciate your loyalty to our Hotel.

We are honored to have received such a high rating review from a valuable guest. We are also very pleased to read your enthusiastic review, knowing how the outstanding service provided by some of our colleagues, the facilities, and the quality of the food encountered were able to exceed your expectations.

On the other hand, on behalf of all the staff and the management at Beloved Playa Mujeres, we kindly extend our sincerest apologies for not being able to meet your expectations in some aspects of your stay, since one of our main objectives is the satisfaction of our guests with the services provided. The lack of customer service and friendliness described is certainly not indicative of the standards for which we are known for, and from which our customers have come to expect and deserve.

Please rest assured that all the info you have raised has been addressed for the appropriate corrective actions to be taken.

We hope to have the privilege to welcome you back in a near future and to provide you with a truly unique vacation experience.

Please receive our warmest regards from the Beloved Family!

Reviewed October 4, 2016

BOOK IT! BOOK IT! BOOK IT!!!
I don't know where to begin!! From the moment we arrived we were treated like royalty and make you feel extremely special and welcomed!! They make it look effortless to provide exceptional quality and service. The staff was amazing. They spoke English well enough and was so genuine and helpful in all aspects. We particularly liked Alberto who we met at Lupita Lounge. He had such an outgoing personality and fun spirit!!
The restaurants are amazing!! The food looks like it should be on TV- everything had such a beautiful presentation and tasted awesome! My favorite was El Mar! I loved there queso and guac appetizer. They also have really good BBQ pizza! There is also a really cool restaurant that is over the pool/swim up bar. Food is incredible and in the evenings there was a musician that played awesome songs like Nora Jones, Eric Clapton...etc. There is a dress code, so pack accordingly.
Our room was huge! We got the Junior suit which was almost 1000 sq ft. It has a walk in shower, spa tub, king size bed (which the bed was sooooo comfortable), a mini bar and fridge, and a balcony that came with a little outdoor bed perfect to lay down and watch the sun set!
The cleaning service was amazing as well! Cleaning service comes twice a day!!! Every time they came it was just as pretty and put together as it was upon arrival.
Overall the whole resort was CLEAN! Even the outdoor pool bathrooms were well maintained. The pools were clean, the pathways were clean.. everything was clean!

THE VIEWS- are out of this world- almost unbelievable. Everywhere you look is gorgeous! EVERYWHERE!!!

This was our honeymoon...and our first big trip as a couple... and we hit the jackpot with this resort!!! We are already looking to book for next year!!

Book it now!!!!

Room Tip: Loved being in the main building on the second floor- it was quiet, peaceful, and secluded from pool, beach and noise.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled as a couple