Beloved Playa Mujeres
$486
$445
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Finest Playa Mujeres(Playa Mujeres)
$476
$345
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $412/night.

$428
$393
$608
$526
Agoda.com
Hotel Riu Dunamar(Playa Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$277
$45
$34
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $38/night.

TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Sea by C - Adults Only(Playa Mujeres)
TripAdvisor
4,215 results
All reviewslupita loungela amadaplunge poolaroma restaurantlupita restaurantstory casitabeachfront casitanatura barroom serviceaqua vivaocean view terracesushibeach conciergeboutique resortswim up barseasons toursour honeymoon
Reviewed October 3, 2015

Just returned from a 7 night stay at the beloved and it would take too long to say how much we enjoyed it
It was the stormy season and I wasn't sure what to expect but the weather really didn't affect our holiday as we had sun every day and a couple of days it rained for a few hours. You are likely to get bitten so take your spray
However onto the hotel
The staff are amazing as reported by almost everybody and unlike a lot of places is it very sincere. Best service we have ever had and too many good people/points to mention
The rooms are fab
The location is great
The pool, beach and restaurants are never too busy
The food is pretty good and the drinks are great
One of the special touches for me was that you were allowed a latish (12) check out on the day you leave and were allowed to carry on with the all inclusive until you left. it made our last day so much more enjoyable
Think a lot more hotels need to take a leaf out of beloveds book

4  Thank msaps
Reviewed October 2, 2015 via mobile

The Beloved was everything we read about in the reviews. The staff was amazing, room service prompt, polite and top notch. The food was fabulous. Our favorite restaurant was Isla Grill. The spa and aqua viva treatment was great. Joel at Aroma was a great waiter, as was all of the staff. They made sure we had everything we wanted, when we wanted it. Definitely order the specialty flambé dessert at Isla Grill, try the nachos and fajitas via room service. The only food we didn't like was the hamburgers (we are from the midwest and have high expectations for burgers).

We were a little skeptical about coming in the off season with weather, but we stayed 6 nights and only had to come in out of the rain twice. It was lovely and relaxing stay. I highly recommend booking the private transfer and going on an excursion. We went to Selvatica on a polaris off-road trip. It rained the whole time, but it only enhanced the trip! Off roading in the jungle was a great adventure on a rainy day!

We really enjoyed our stay and are looking forward to coming back with the kiddos on a family trip soon.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank obright1
Reviewed September 30, 2015

I have always been against all-inclusive resorts. The crowds, the feeling of living in a mall, the creepy buffets. I was looking for a place to get away by myself, and a friend of mine who knows me quite well recommended The Beloved. She told me it was nothing like the all inclusive resorts you see in Cancun, or the Mayan Riviera. This one was special; elegant, classy, and quiet. It is perfect for the healthy living female professional that deserves a relaxing (as well priced) get away.
Needless to say, after checking the website, I booked that day. I went for a week in May. The weather was perfect. When I arrived, which was quite late, I wasn't sure if anyone was around until I met the smiling front desk clerk that had gone into the back office for a moment. He was quick to check me in so I could get to my room and rest. The only problem was that the room that I booked, a single double bed, was not available any more. I ended up with a two twins, but they upgraded to a ground level with a pool view. As much as I love a big bed, the twins were seriously comfortable, and the room was large and spacious.
The next morning, after a fantastic breakfast - I am gluten free and eat clean, not a problem here. The chef makes gluten free breads and options.
I asked about tennis. Although they do no have it at The Beloved, the Sister Hotel, the Excellence, does, and the front desk was quick to sign me up for a lesson the next day. Johnathan, the instructor, was great, and I ended up booking him every morning for the rest of the week.
I spent most of my afternoons sunning and swimming. I had my own large sun bed, and my server was always friendly. I am not a huge drinker, so they made sure I always had a fresh bottle of water. It seriously feels like your own private get away.
I had a great time here, and still talk about it to friends that are looking to travel to Mexico. The staff are all very courteous and friendly ( they all remember your name) the facilities are clean and current ; the gym and stretching room were never over crowded. Plus they have yoga if you want to join a class. Did I mention the cold mint scented towels?
I played beach volley ball every day with the games co-ordinator, and ate great food every day. There are five restaurants. My favourite was the grill located right on the beach. The hotel never felt over crowded, and I met some great people there, including another solo staying female.
My one regret is not exploring the water spa earlier, and not staying three extra days. I was already planning when I was coming back before my last day.
I know this sounds like it's too good to be true, but you should see for yourself. I'm ridiculously critical, I expect the best, and if you do too, you should check this beautiful resort out for yourself.
The camera upload isn't working, but if you look up JLPhillipsOfficial on Instagram, all of my photos are posted there.

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled solo
8  Thank JLPhillips82
Reviewed September 29, 2015

This was our first trip to Playa Mujeres, Mexico for both my husband and I and I first have to say that I researched many all-inclusive resorts before making a final decision on which one we would visit. I read all the great reviews for The Beloved Hotel and that was one of the main reasons we decided to visit here. The service was excellent and we could not have asked for anything better! We appreciate the accomodations that the hotel made and we will definitely be returning. Our only tip to others would be to make sure you choose the exact room that you want. We reserved an Ocean View Junior Suite which was beautiful but found out once we were there that it was different from an Ocean Front view suite. We still had a nice view but you could only see the ocean from a distance. Its not like the beach was far away from us but we definitely wanted the Ocean Front view instead. Next time we know which room to get. Other than that, all was immaculate and we definitely will recommend this place to all our friends and family! Absolutely loved it!

Room Tip: If you want an ocean view room, choose an Ocean FRONT suite that they have available. The ocean view suites are still nice but the ocean is seen from a distance.
4  Thank TinaSM2015
Reviewed September 28, 2015

I cannot recommend The Beloved Hotel enough! My husband booked a 5-day stay to celebrate my 30th birthday and it was absolutely perfect. We were greeted at the hotel door by Jose de Jesus who did an excellent job showing us the hotel grounds and pointing out his recommended places to visit (such as the Natura bar for smoothies and waffles!)
Our room was the perfect peaceful retreat, with clean modern finishings and a service staff that did a great job keeping the room tidy and the mini-bar stocked. The restaurants at Beloved offer a bevy of options and we tried and loved them all. The wait staff was very friendly and helpful - several times we were served by Ofelio and Christina. After a second morning eating breakfast at Aroma (the best breakfast option in my opinion!), Albierto had already memorized the drink order for our entire party - my husband and myself and my sister and her husband! We also really loved our service from Mary at Lupita. Luis and Irving were two of our favorites at Isla Grill - and if you're there be sure to try the beef and cheese empanada! We loved that none of the restaurants were full or required us to wait the entire stay - a definite benefit of the smaller boutique hotel route!
We took a Catamaran trip to Isla Mujeres recommended by the lobby tour guide and loved it - Julio led the trip and was quite a character! It was the perfect break to laying on the beach, we were able to view the Caribbean Sea and try some of the local cuisine at The Mango Cafe that was absolutely delicious.
We did take an afternoon bike tour led by one of the activity coordinators (I'm so sad I can't remember his name because he was so charismatic and a wonderful tour guide!) to view the Excellence Group properties, learn a bit of history about the area, and get a chance to hold a Macaw!
The two pieces of advice I will leave are to bring plenty of sunscreen and bugspray with you and avoid being outside around dusk. The third night we stayed there it was so bad people had to leave the open-air restaurant to avoid being eaten alive, but the hotel brought someone in to spray the grounds and the mosquitos weren't noticeable the next night.
All in all we loved our stay and are planning a return trip with friends in the upcoming year!

Room Tip: If you stay in the casitas near Isla Grill, sometimes the waiters will bring drinks right to your patio and pool!
3  Thank Rachel M