Beloved Playa Mujeres
$590
$566
  • Breakfast included
Finest Playa Mujeres(Playa Mujeres)
$485
$455
Bookit.com
Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & Spa(Playa Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$220
  • Pool
$397
$312
Hotel Riu Dunamar(Playa Mujeres)
$249
$41
$30
Hotels.com
4,080 results
All reviewslupita loungela amadaplunge poolaroma restaurantlupita restaurantstory casitabeachfront casitanatura barroom serviceaqua vivaocean view terracesushiboutique resortbeach conciergeswim up barseasons toursour honeymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 9, 2013

From the moment we arrived we had nothing but the best experience. To executive chef Garcia for making our 40th anniversary dinner very special we thank you. To following staff of the hotel beloved you made our anniversary trip extra special and went above an beyond just serving us. Noe who was superb as a waiter but more so as a person who gave interesting conversation on his country. Patricio always ready with guidance. Alex always there if I needed anything. Not to forget, David,Clara,Christian,Susanna,Concepcion,Jose,Felipe,Mariana,Oscar, and Pablo. So Many Thanks. We will be back and have let many friends and family know and will be joining us in returning Thank you one and all. Michael and Lorraine Dancil. Washington DC

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Lmdancil
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This review is long overdue. My husband and I decided to stay here for the first portion of our trip before heading down to Playa del Carmen. We have always wanted to stay at the Excellence next door based on recommendations but we were travelling with our two year old son so The Beloved seemed like the perfect choice. We stayed in an Oceanview Terrace Suite with Plunge Pool...at over 1800 sq feet, the three of us were completely spoiled for room our 4 day stay. We didn't want to leave! First off, check-in was relatively painless, they were nice enough and my husband speaks Spanish so no communication problems there. I though the lobby smelled wonderful, but it freaked out the baby...not sure why. The scent is strong, but I liked it! Room was ready and the friendly bellman helped us up. He even later helped my husband purchase a cellphone for internation phone calls. The elevators are small but at least there were elevators! The room is absolutely gorgeous, I can't think of another resort room that is even on this level. Full sized everything with in room high quality liquor, two televisions, comfy King bed, massive walk in shower, huge wraparound terrace with sunbeds and plunge pool, everything and more than needed on vacay! I was truly impressed. We didn't use the tub in the bedroom just because it looked like the jets needed a little cleaning. We jumped into the plunge pool right away it was so convenient and inviting. Internet is spotty! Room service was perfect with little ones. All the restaurants were great, but we really enjoyed Lupita. They were very nice to our little guy too so we didn't feel too awkward dining with a young child. The service at the beach was top notch, I never felt so pampered with service. They were really on top of things, making sure you had enough to eat and drink at all times. Very very friendly with the kids too. The beach isn't the best on this side of Mexico, but it's still so much prettier than the ones back at home. No complaints here! One of our favorite things to do is hang out at the kiddie pool/playground. My son just loved this! He never wanted to leave to go elsewhere. It was a great pool too, where they have this giant bucket that tips over all the water and it would just make him laugh his little head off it was so cute. We never had to wait for a thing, maybe we were just lucky when we went. It was really hard to say goodbye. We cannot wait to come back. I highly recommend this place if its within your budget as it is not cheap...worth it for the great memories and fun times! Lastly, I researched and researched all the room types and after peaking in at rooms etc. I was very happy with the Terrace Suite. Expensive but it was everything I expected.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MonkeyNPrinceTravels
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Well me an my husband stayed at the beloved hotel between 17/09/13-30/9/13.The hotel was amazing in every way. From the start of the service by the bell boy who was extremely happy (which is nice to see) to the service when you get a glass of champagne before you go to the reception desk.

As you walk in you walk into a nice smelling lobby and it starts the honeymoon amazingly. We were taken to our room (ocean view terrace suite with plunge pool) well that was an experience, you walk into your home for home and we loved it with such a beautiful view of the sea.

During our trip we experienced mainly the aroma and Isla Grill restaurant due to my husbands lack of wanting to eat outside of his comfort zone aka chicken :). The beaches were very clean and nice to just chill out and have the best service felt like we were in our world.. The room service was the best as the room was constantly kept clean and tidied as we were out of the room and the turn-down service was like a little angel coming every night to clean the room and get us ready for bed.. Missing that.

We also went to the beloved spa for a couples massage and both of us loved it. I would definitely recommend having a treatment in the amazing spa.

The Isla Grill is a restaurant that I would recommend because the service in that restaurant was the best and we couldn't fault it in any way. Noe and Emilleano (I think) they were the reason we kept coming back. Noe went out of his way to give the best service and remembered us and got us our favourite drinks and he also knew what we ate (chicken). We kept going back every night just because of his service and we think he deserves an award.

On the last night we told them the night before it was our last night and they did the most amazing table outside of the restaurant in the quiet with roses and set up with a snake napkin, I loved the effort they put in and as always the service we could not fault.

Also, we loved the fact that the managers were easily accessible and they went out of their way to know our name Hola Mr and Mrs Dosanjh, the personal touch.
I would definitely say the service of the beloved hotel was beyond exceptional and we look forward to coming again. Thank you all so much for making our honeymoon the best.

2  Thank Sandy D
Excellence_Group, Community Manager at Beloved Playa Mujeres, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

We thank you for having taken time to post a review about your experience at The Beloved Hotel Playa Mujeres and for choosing our hotel as your honeymoon destination.
We wish you well in this especial step in your lives.

It feels very rewarding to hear that our services have gone beyond our clients expectations. We'll extend your compliments to our staff and most particularly, Noe and Emiliano.

Comments like yours constitute some good motivation for us to keep working to achieve our guests’ satisfaction.

It will be a great pleasure to welcome you once again for another memorable vacation.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Outstanding experience from start to finish!

Room- We stayed in the oceanfront junior suite. It was beautiful. Highlights included the jacuzzi overlooking the ocean, the outdoor bed, the bar, and the rain shower. The bed was comfortable, but nothing too special. The turndown service was a nice touch.

Food- All four restaurants were good. We especially liked the Aroma and Isla Grill. The portions were nice and small so you could enjoy all the courses. Breakfast was buffet style but had a lot of options. Drinks are included of course- I recommend that you ask for your drink by brand name. The mojitos and the tropical drinks were great. The sushi is amazing, but it's only available during the dinner hours. Room service was convenient, especially for breakfast.

Service- Great service the whole time. Drinks on the beach or at the swim up bar were never an issue. There were plenty of beach seats available.

Entertainment was nothing to write home about. They had an occasional DJ and a "fire show," which was pretty cool. There wasn't a night life though.

We didn't go on any of the excursions, but we did go on the bike tour, which was nice.

Overall it was a glorious trip and very relaxing. We stayed for four nights, which seemed to be the perfect length to avoid too many trips to the same restaurants.

Room Tip: Junior ocean suite seemed to be a great value. The casitas looked cool, but the pools were not really private and therefore probably only worthwhile if you have small children.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Myself and my wife stayed in the Beloved Hotel for one week during our honeymoon. This hotel is exceptional in every way. The staff, food, beach, restaurants and every other facility was simply amazing. We loved every thing about the Beloved and its friendly, professional staff. White sandy beach, clear blue sea, cocktails on the sea front, just breath-taking. Our room was beautifully presented, modern, luxurious, spacious and cool. Not to mention a Jacuzzi in our room. This hotel is a must for any couple young or old. The service provided is world class. The staff really do go above and beyond. Would go back tomorrow if we could.
There's so much more I could say but id end up going on and on. Paradise!

Room Tip: Try to get a room away from the restaurant serving breakfast, the noise of diners chairs can be heard as early as 7am.
1  Thank Paul C