Finest Playa Mujeres(Playa Mujeres)
$464
Finest Resorts
Villa del Palmar Cancun Beach Resort & Spa(Playa Mujeres)(Great Value!)
$127
Bookit.com
  • Pool
$440
Excellence Resorts
$353
Hotels.com
Hotel Riu Dunamar(Playa Mujeres)
$216
$409
$386
Agoda.com
Sea by C - Adults Only(Playa Mujeres)
$100
$47
$20
  • Room Service
4,335 results
All reviewslupita loungela amadaplunge poolaroma restaurantlupita restaurantbeachfront casitastory casitaaqua vivaroom servicenatura barocean view terracesushiboutique resortswim up barbeach conciergeseasons toursswim up suite
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I chose The Beloved Hotel to host my destination wedding. Everything was amazing. My dream wedding became a reality. Everyone from all departments- concierge to room service to grounds maintenance- was attentive, helpful, and incredibly friendly. The pictures that you see online do not do this place justice. We plan to come back to this resort! Amazing!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank K K
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My husband and I just returned yesterday and I'm already missing The Beloved. This was an absolutely beautiful resort and we highly recommend it to anyone looking for a relaxing vacation. The rooms are large, beautifully decorated, and sparkling clean. Every member of the staff that we had contact with was friendly and helpful. We were very impressed by the quality and presentation of the food. Eating at night directly at the water's edge with the wind blowing in and a Mariachi band playing is about as good as it gets.The service on the beach was terrific, especially Luis! I researched all the resorts in Cancun before I booked this vacation. I can say that all the positive reviews for The Beloved are absolutely true and I definitely will be recommend it to m friends. Go and enjoy!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in the Beloved Hotel attending a family wedding. The hotel has excellent facilities with spacious rooms, stunning views of the ocean, state of the art fixtures, suites with private jacuzzis and pools, great choice of food in restaurants like Isla Grill, Aroma and Lupita. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and intend to visit it again soon.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Wunderluft
Reviewed April 19, 2013

My sisters and I stayed at this hotel last fall and had an amazing experience. While we thought the food, the amenities and location were all top notch, it was the amazing service that made our trip so wonderful. Patricio and his crew did such an outstanding job not only catering to our needs but they went out of their way to remember your name and really personalize your experience. We will definitely be returning. The food was delicious and the wait staff and bartenders ensured that your drink was never empty. The bar in our room was also a great perk. The spa was fantastic and the water treatment before my massage was incredible. Do be warned that the hotel is very family friendly so if you are not interested in having children around you may want to look for an adult only hotel.

Room Tip: The hotel was not able to guarentee us a room with two beds for a swim up suite. In addition to the King bed there was a pull out couch so we didn't have a problem making it work, but be prepared in case you require more than one bed. We wanted a swim up suite so this may not be an issue in other rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I am a worrier. I was worried that this holiday would not be as wonderful as I hoped it would be. This trip was to celebrate our 10th anniversary and my 40th birthday. I must have looked at TripAdvisor over 100 times before booking and departure. We were not disappointed at all.
We chose this holiday for its location and family appeal. We've stayed in the Caribbean on many occasions and this is the only place that I would not hesitate to return to. The complex is aptly named as it is now truly beloved by our family. Like other reviews state, it is not for those looking for parties and excitement. It is for pure relaxation and retreat.
Room: Ocean view terrace with private plunge pool was in one word: Awesome. 2 adults and 2 kids (age 4&6) were never crowded. Room was beautiful and clean.
Pools: swam in largest pool and swim-up bar almost daily.
Food: Dining options were terrific. Favorite for dinner was Isla Gill and Lupita. The ladies on the trip raved about the pasties at Aroma for breakfast. Sushi bar was surprisingly good. Crepe and smoothie bar was nice surprise for something light for lunch.
Beach: The beach was great. Some seaweed but was constantly cleared. Always a spot to find a beach chair. Water was clear and pleasant.
Grounds: The complex is in immaculate condition.
Gym: Another surprise. Good choice of equipment and never crowded.
Spa: Another gem. Treated ourselves to 100 minute treatment on sale for $300 per couple. Included Aqua viva which was a little goofy but definitely worth a try. Massage was terrific and I dare you to find another experience for that price in a major city.
Staff: The staff were fabulous. From the front of the house staff to the fellas serving drinks on the beach...all professional and attentive. Suppose it didn't hurt that we always tip when we are served at all-inclusives. Tips were always deserved and appreciated. I did notice that service slowed a little as the hotel became full, but waiting an extra 5 minutes for your drink wasn't the end of the world. I was a little exasperated reading reviews that spoke of the cost of the hotel in comparison to the food and service. I'm not sure what some travelers expect when they are on holiday. Staff are there to serve but not hang on your every word and whim.
When we did have small issues like our plunge pool was overly hot for even the adults, or when a light in the closet needed to be changed, or when we lost our child's sunglasses, or the air-conditioning unit was unresponsive - all were solved in minutes with one call to the front desk. Very prompt remedies always followed by a call from the desk to confirm service was complete. This impressed me greatly.
The only thing that I would complain about would be that a large group arrived for a wedding on our second last day. They invaded the peace and tranquility of the swim-up bar pool. Of course this is not the hotel's fault. Just a bunch hillbillies. Most of the families and quiet couples just moved to another pool or the beach.
Kids Club: My oldest (age 6) absolutely loved the kids club. The kid's pool area was also a great retreat for young and old.
I want to thank the hotel manager Patricio for a lovely stay and ask him to commend the following staff for their attentiveness and service. Our beach waiters Luis & Eduardo were great and always smiling. Thanks to Africa in the kid's club. Daniel who worked at the beach and Aroma in the morning as well as Felix at Lupita were excellent. However, our greatest praise is reserved for Noe at Isla Grill who made every meal enjoyable and remembered our anniversary and gave us special attention. And we have nothing but gratitude for Wendy at the kid's club. My children absolutely adored Wendy and rightfully so. We felt completely at ease when our kids were in her care. Thank you Wendy.
I would not hesitate to recommend The Beloved Resort. I hope to return soon. I secretly wish that this gem stays hidden from most and is rewarded to those who seek it out.

Room Tip: Depends what you want. Oceanview is fine is you don't need much. Personal pools would be nice as you are close to the beach. Swim-ups are great and laid back - chosen by the grandparents. We stayed in the ocean-view terrace and loved every minute of it. Spacious room and ridiculously large patio with plunge pool that kids and adults enjoyed daily.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family