“My village”

Ranked #8 of 25 things to do in Malvan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“My village”
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

One of the best place in malvan my village. Clean seashore peace. Best place for relaxation. Must visit

5 Thank ARCHANA R

Mumbai
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Untouched, Pristine, Divine - MUST DO!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Tondavali beach is a hidden gem. I showed the photos to a few of my friends who did not know I had visited Konkan and they all thought I had been to Thailand again! :)
Well, the beach is spotless, the water is crystal clear(extremely rare in India). There is a small lagoon near it with rocks around and lush green trees giving it an exotic feel. The best part was that we were the only ones on the beach. Tondavli is about an hour away from Malvan by boat. We spent a good two hours there and had the best time!

I recommend this beach to everyone who plans to visit Konkan. It is a must-do! And plan your trip at the earliest while it is unexplored and untouched. Unfortunately, we Indians do not really maintain the amazing beaches we have. So be quick before it is ruined.

Visited December 2013
2 Thank RGupta9
Kolhapur, India
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“MINDBOGGLING PLACE”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Had recently been there during my bike trip to the INDIA BIKE WEEK landed there at night but believe you have to b there to believe woteve i say the place is heaven amazing place disconnectes us from the world if you really want to discover yourself n know what peace n serenity is do visit this beach yes it is a virgin beach n take my words if possible visit during the full moon the magnificent sea shore jst looks awsm there's a place called KINARA BEACH RESORT owner tata tikam he has the best service to offer if ur lucky enough u might end up seeing dolphins 4 free. All sorts of water sports can be arranged. There are a couple of intresting tourist spots the owner of the resort will guide you through it. Do visit n njoy!!!

Visited January 2014
3 Thank Ankit G
Kalyan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent virgin beach”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Beach is clean,calm...good for those who want to go away from mad rush and spend some time with near and dear ones
Its located remotely so having own or hired vehicle is recommended.Sand is golden white...I had a chance to witness the sunset here...really awesome...Not to miss

Visited December 2013
West Bengal, India
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 134 helpful votes
“Tondavali beach”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

It's nearby Tarkarli. May be not much famous but whoever has visited this would mark it on their mind. It's a virgin beach and hence I don't think I have to say more to appreciate it's charms.

Visited March 2013