“Perfect”

Le Jardin de Lou'Sa
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 21, 2013

For many years we have been visiting Sangatte and had always chosen to eat at Le Blanc Nez.
For the last couple of years though, we have been intrigued by Le Jardin de Lou'Sa next door but have never found it open. All that changed today, however. This restaurant is in a class of its own. The food is beautifully prepared and presented and Elodie, the proprietress could not have been more helpful, especially as one of us is gluten intolerant.
Wonderful food and wonderful value.
Can't wait to return.

1  Thank CarmelH9

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had a couple of hours before my ferry back to UK so I thought I would give this restaurant a try, I'm glad I did. A very enjoyable meal with good presentation and reasonably priced.

1  Thank CanterburyStarburst
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This is an outstanding restaurant - and unbelievably close to the tunnel. Simply wonderful food - I had the freshest tastiest crab followed by tender steak with a gorgonzola sauce. This restaurant may be in a small sleepy village but it's the best in Northern France for a reason - go on - treat yourself.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We had lunch today at Lou'sa and it was every bit as good as the reviews suggest. We had the 21 euro menu; every dish was delicious and beautifully presented. My starter of grilled goat's cheese on puréed pumpkin was fabulous.
We had booked the previous day & were glad we did; several couples (all French) were regretfully turned away while we were there.
We will definitely be back.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

This small restaurant, hidden in the ghost town of Sangatte, is truly worth the detour.
The interior is not what one would describe as a typical restaurant interior but it is alright.
The menu at € 29 is worth every cent.
We ordered a 'duo de chair de crabe et langoustine', a 'canard with raz el hamout' and a 'white chocolate soup'.
Delicious !!!!!