“Overated”

Ranked #15 of 125 Restaurants in Playa Flamenca
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Lovely food but probably better value to order a nice steak in a normal restaurant. Big disappointment was that they charged for my 11 year old daughter as an adult and not child. Don't think we would go back.

2  Thank kierant722014

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We were a large party
The service was good
The food was ok but not for me ..... I struggled to find anything! I ended up just having a starter
Not for us we won’t return

2  Thank joek99London
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

A bit on the niosy side, less noisy would hvae given this place max score. Fixed price, eat all you want, great meat, great variety.

Well organized, pleasant staff and great food makes this our best food experience in Orihuela. If in the neighbourhood, out this place on your bucket list!

Reviewed July 27, 2018

The s the 2nd time we have eaten here, I am veggie but this is not a problem even though this is a meat based restaurant. The waiter arranged for me to have spaghetti in tomato sauce, a large plate of grilled vegetables and a salad plus bread (I must look hungry) My husband is the carnivoire out of the two of us and this time paced himself so that he could try everything and also enjoy over a longer amount of time. The waiters bascially continuously bring different meats round on large skewers and if you miss a round you can have it next time. You are presented at the start with bread, salad, chips and rice to accompany your meats, the waiting staff are friendly and helpful. On the night we went the football was on and it was a very friendly relaxed atmospher with everyone enjoying the game in good humour. I cannot see why people have criticised this place and thats comiing from a very fussy person like me. Give it a go it's well priced, good quality food and they won't let you go away hungry.

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

Georg V steak is the best steak I have ever tasted. It is expensive but you don’t want to miss this experience.

1  Thank Arnar Æ