“Sunday lunch”

Ranked #15 of 124 Restaurants in Playa Flamenca
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Visited here for the last two Sundays and as always the food was excellent. We have had different food both times and my husband and I had different too. All the courses were excellent. The staff are lovely and attentive. We will definitely go back there when my son arrives.

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

I have owned a property in the area for 10 years and have never eaten here. Almost put off by the bad reviews in the past month, but decided to give it a go. I had the king prawn starter which was lovely and consisted of a generous portion of King Prawns. My wife had the goats cheese which was beautifully presented. For the main I had the Valmont Fillet Steak. When it arrived the waiter politely asked me to cut through it to see if it was to my liking (which it was). The blue cheese was a beautiful compliment and was one of the best steaks I've had in years. The other waiter we had was very polite and regularly checked in on us. Reviews can do one or two things and we were so glad we opted to believe the positive ones. Villa martin is a complex full of many restaurant options - Che Argentinian Steak House should be on your shortlist.

2  Thank Mark P
Reviewed September 16, 2017

The waitress to start with was as miserable as sin even when I smiled at her she looked at me as if I had crawled off her shoe. We had a starter. I had soup which was fine however my husband had a selection of fish which were poor quality and cooked in old oil. We chose the fillet steaks for our mains which we left as although we asked for it to be medium rare the meat had not rested as juice all over the plate and believe me my husband knows his steak and cooks our steaks at home to perfection. I always finish a steak yet this was chewy and tasteless. The tiny portions and I mean tiny portions of veg were raw and pathetic. The wine we ordered was opened at our table and just plonked down not even poured let alone asked if we wanted to taste. Overall very very disappointed on what should of been a lovely evening. The best steak and service we had was twice at the Fairway.

2  Thank Doll66
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

We had the set menu, excellent value for money. Steak was melt in the mouth and the Argentinian pancakes were amazing

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Service was friendly, efficient and good.

We opted for the set menu and upgraded to fillet steak which was delicious. Only criticism it came with Spanish potatoes that were so thin they were more like chunky crisps than potatoes.

Argentinian pancakes for dessert were lush!

All in all a fantastic, delicious well priced meal would highly recommend.