“Very Very Disapointed”

Ranked #14 of 125 Restaurants in Playa Flamenca
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2017

The waitress to start with was as miserable as sin even when I smiled at her she looked at me as if I had crawled off her shoe. We had a starter. I had soup which was fine however my husband had a selection of fish which were poor quality and cooked in old oil. We chose the fillet steaks for our mains which we left as although we asked for it to be medium rare the meat had not rested as juice all over the plate and believe me my husband knows his steak and cooks our steaks at home to perfection. I always finish a steak yet this was chewy and tasteless. The tiny portions and I mean tiny portions of veg were raw and pathetic. The wine we ordered was opened at our table and just plonked down not even poured let alone asked if we wanted to taste. Overall very very disappointed on what should of been a lovely evening. The best steak and service we had was twice at the Fairway.

2  Thank Doll66

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

We had the set menu, excellent value for money. Steak was melt in the mouth and the Argentinian pancakes were amazing

Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Service was friendly, efficient and good.

We opted for the set menu and upgraded to fillet steak which was delicious. Only criticism it came with Spanish potatoes that were so thin they were more like chunky crisps than potatoes.

Argentinian pancakes for dessert were lush!

All in all a fantastic, delicious well priced meal would highly recommend.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

We have visited this restaurant regularly over the last twelve years and can honestly say that we have never been disappointed, as usual our meal and the service this evening were both faultless.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

So usually visit in La Zenia and normally really good. Today the waitress was dull and never smiled, the Meat was so slow coming round we twice had to order more chips and salad to ensure we didn't leave hungry, not near the quality or qty we have had before, lots more to choose from in terms of eating places next time, sorry won't be back.