“Wonderful”
Review of Marshall's Yard

Marshall's Yard
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Visited Marshalls Yard recently, I visited Gainsborough a few years ago and did not have a high opinion of the town so was not expecting anything spectacular on my return.
How wrong I was, Marshalls Yard is a pleasure to visit, a wide selection of shops, clen and tidy with ample parking.
The craft market was on whilst I was there, I really enjoyed wandering around the stalls, I it certainly will not be years before I return again.
WELL DONE for bringing what was a boring unittoweresting town into the 21st century

All reviews
"dept store"
"shops including"
"lovely coffee"

Reviewed September 7, 2012

A great place to visit and spend some time browsing & shoping. Even more interesting are the Farmers Markets and other special events & promotions that are advertised in advance.
Easy parkin and loads of food and drink choices on site .

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Marshall's Yard was the best thing that happened to Gainsborough, before I used to travel out of town for my shopping. I've found I use it more and more now stores like Browns have opened and I love having a nice gym to use that's close to home. When the weathers nice I enjoy sitting outside Costas I also love the markets! Looking forward to Halloween and Christmas as I've attended these events year on year and they have got better and better.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

What a great shopping unit clean fresh and friendly with quality shops and ample parking. The staff are helpful and efficient too. I especially liked the unique marketing touches. Cannot wait to visit again

See more reviews
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Visited recently for the first time and had a lovely afternoon. Good mix of shops- came away with plenty of purchases. It also happened to be the Farmers/ craft Market when I visited which was a great added bonus. The 'yard' itself is really well landscaped & very clean. There was a choice of food venues with varied menus. I'll definitely be visiting again- so much more enjoyable than visiting a clone shopping centre!