“Great View”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Trinidad and Tobago
“Great View”
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Great outdoor dining option in the Chaguaramas area. Whether it's an afternoon drink or dinner, Sails hardly disappoints. Prices are reasonable and service is efficient.

Trinidad
“Lovely experience”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I took my brother for a meal to celebrate his birthday. We were able to reserve a lovely table over looking the pier with a spectacular view of the ocean. It was steak night so we had a lovely choice of meal combinations. Our server was so polite and patient. She was able to arrange a complimentary dessert for my brother and we all were able to share in it.

The ambience of this place is amazing especially at sunset. We all had a grand time and will definitely return. We were all pleased with our meals, and the steak was divine!!

There was also live entertainment which was suited for this location and added to its serenity.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Adele M
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Music spoiled it”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Whilst the food was actually fine apart from the brandy ordered was forgotten, the night would have been much better with some quiet ambient music on cd rather than the poor out of tune, discordant organ player. It was off key and too loud which really lowered the tone of an otherwise acceptable experience

Visited July 2014
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Great value and ambiance.”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

I enjoy visiting Sails Restaurant and Bar, as often as I can. They have a simple menu with great prices, with views of the yachts anchored in the Gulf of Paria. They also do daily lunch specials for both in house and take away customers, along with their regular menu Items.

On Wednesdays they have an open air grill for Kebabs with a meat of your choice. Also on Saturdays is Steak night, and Sunday is open air BBQ where you can select the meat you want.

I look forward to many more visits, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great place to dine.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank TheTsid
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Excellent kebabs and ribs”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The outside grill and waterside location make Sails a wonderful hidden gem in Chaguaramas. Popular with the yachties and people who live in Chaguaramas, the restaurant is not as well known by the rest of Trinidad and that is a pity because they serve, arguably, the best ribs on the island. I went with my 10 year old daughter on kebab night (Wednesday) and ordered the mixed kebab. The kebab was superbly seasoned and grilled right in front of me as were the ribs. My daughter loved the ribs and the kebab was moist and juicy and the sided delicious. Will definitely be back soon.

• Visited June 2014