We have been coming to the Pretty River Valley Country Inn for 15 years. There is no other place we know that combines the clean air, beautiful surroundings, access to all activities, and wonderful atmosphere, in the way that Linda and Paul have done at the Inn. There is nothing nicer than a day of skiing, hiking, or mountain biking, followed by a relaxing soak in the hot tub. We have made new family friends among other regular guests at the Inn, and I would have to say that we include host Linda and Paul among our friends. And we never get tired of that view out across the valley; it seems new every morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn, one of Ontario's Finest Inns, Spas & Hotels is perched on 125 acres on the Niagara Escarpment (UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve) overlooking 3,050 acres of Provincial Park, 15 minutes to Collingwood and the Blue Mountains, minutes away from skiing, hiking, biking and Scandinave Spa. All 11 accommodations have wood burning fireplaces, full bathrooms, fridges, Queen or King Tempur-Pedic sleep systems and many have double Jacuzis (not in bathrooms). Hot tubs, salt water swimming pool( and exercise room await! The inn is home to reindeer, horses, chickens, guinea fowl, bees and Angus & Mac (official canine greeters). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Pretty River Valley Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pretty River Valley Country Hotel Ontario
- Country Inn Collingwood
- Collingwood Country Inn
- Pretty River Valley Country Inn Ontario/Nottawa, Canada