We loved this property and the proprietors! It was close enough for a day trip to Blue Mountain village, local cheese and meat shops and we even went horse back riding at the Inn! A wonderfully restorative and relaxing vacation. We will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn, one of Ontario's Finest Inns, Spas & Hotels is perched on 125 acres on the Niagara Escarpment (UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve) overlooking 3,050 acres of Provincial Park, 15 minutes to Collingwood and the Blue Mountains, minutes away from skiing, hiking, biking and Scandinave Spa. All 11 accommodations have wood burning fireplaces, full bathrooms, fridges, Queen or King Tempur-Pedic sleep systems and many have double Jacuzis (not in bathrooms). Hot tubs, salt water swimming pool( and exercise room await! The inn is home to reindeer, horses, chickens, guinea fowl, bees and Angus & Mac (official canine greeters). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Pretty River Valley Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pretty River Valley Country Hotel Ontario
- Country Inn Collingwood
- Collingwood Country Inn
- Pretty River Valley Country Inn Ontario/Nottawa, Canada