I stayed at this Inn on a long weekend in July as an impromptu getaway. It was quaint, yet full of country charm. The scenery is relaxing yet enticing to the senses. The owners are caring, interested, informative and accommodating. Breakfast is included in the rate and it is like fine dining family style; delicious and great range. I found it was the little touches that really make the Inn 'cozy special'. They have unexpected chic décor, small inclusions that make all the difference and create ambiance. I cannot wait to get back to this Inn. It is what every Inn that gains the title of Ontario's Finest Inns should aim to become and sustain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn, one of Ontario's Finest Inns, Spas & Hotels is perched on 125 acres on the Niagara Escarpment (UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve) overlooking 3,050 acres of Provincial Park, 15 minutes to Collingwood and the Blue Mountains, minutes away from skiing, hiking, biking and Scandinave Spa. All 11 accommodations have wood burning fireplaces, full bathrooms, fridges, Queen or King Tempur-Pedic sleep systems and many have double Jacuzis (not in bathrooms). Hot tubs, salt water swimming pool( and exercise room await! The inn is home to reindeer, horses, chickens, guinea fowl, bees and Angus & Mac (official canine greeters). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Pretty River Valley Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pretty River Valley Country Hotel Ontario
- Country Inn Collingwood
- Collingwood Country Inn
- Pretty River Valley Country Inn Ontario/Nottawa, Canada